Get Fit Over Lunch With These Office-Friendly Moves
- Alternative Health (14) Here you'll find articles that help reduce th...
- Emotional Health (15) Emotions are very much tied to what we eat, when w...
- Fit On-the-Go (21) In this very busy world, it's hard to find time to...
- Mistakes & Pitfalls (26) We all have reasons why we don't eat healthy and e...
- Pregnancy & Family (20) The more healthy you are, the more likely you are ...
- Problem Areas (14) Some of us struggle with losing our belly fat, whi...
- Specific Programs (51) We have diet plans and exercise routines from cele...
- The Basics (38) These articles will teach you some basics of healt...
- Real Truth (25) With all the myths and rumors floating around abou...
- Tools & Resources (15) When you start something new in your life, the mor...
Find that you just can't squeeze in a workout session after your busy day at the office? Perhaps it's a time issue or maybe you are just simply too tired and have kids who are waiting for your return.
Whatever the case happens to be, this does not mean you must forgo your fitness goals. All you simply need to do is learn some office-friendly exercises that you can easily do over your lunch break or a coffee break right in your office room.
If you can do these three times per week, you should be seeing benefits in as little as one months time.
For hitting the lower body, squats cant be beat. Simply lower yourself all the way down to the ground, pause and then press back up again.
Aim to perform a set of 30-50 reps since you won't be using weight. It will also boost your heart rate, helping you spike your metabolism in the process.
For upper body strengthening, push-ups is where its at. This exercise is going to be ideal to do for those who want to firm up their arms as well as build more strength in their chest.
Lower yourself all the way down to the ground, pause briefly, and then press back up.
If you cant do a full push-up, consider placing your knees on the ground instead to make it slightly easier for yourself.
Mountain climbers are the next excellent go-to exercise to have in place in your program. They are a cardio oriented exercise that will also challenge your core, moving you one step closer to six pack success.
Simply place the hands on the floor, kick the legs back behind you, and then jump one leg into the body and back out as you go about the exercise. Continue doing this until 15-20 reps are completed and then break and repeat again.
A chair dip is a great office move that you can do to target under arm flab. When doing this one, place the hands on the back of your chair with the feet in front of you, knees bent.
Slowly lower yourself downward until the elbows are at a 90 degree angle and then pause before pressing back up.
If you want to add more difficulty, place the feet up on a chair in front of you as well.
Finally, don't forget about stationary lunges. They will go along with your squats perfectly and make sure that you are firming up your lower body quickly and easily.
Just watch that your knees move over the toes as you perform each lunge to avoid suffering from grinding knee pain.
So there you have the main points to know about how you can workout in the comfort of your own office, ensuring you stick with your program. Do these moves and get ready to see some good toning benefits.