When you think of someone who has bulky muscles, you might picture some meat head in the gym, lifting huge weights and drinking red bull. Although this may be the case for some bulked up jocks, there are several ways you can increase the size of your muscles. You don’t need a gym membership, a weight bench, or a set of dumbbells to get the job done. Everything you need can be found in your living room. Here are 5 Muscle Toning Exercises you can do with nothing but your own body weight:
1. Standard Push Ups – Make sure you keep your back straight and feet close together.
2. Moving Push Ups – Each time you lower down and back up again, move to one side with both your hands and feet. Do three in one direction, then do three back the other direction.
3. Jack Push Ups – Each time you lower down and back again, jump your feet out and in like you’re doing a jumping jack.
4. V Push Ups – Get in push up position, then walk your feet towards your hands until your body makes a V shape. Lower down like a push up to work your shoulders.
5. Tricep Dips – Your hands can be on the floor or on a couch/chair. Alternate raising one leg in the air for a harder workout.