Free Guidance, Motivation, & Diet Tools

  • Free Diet Tracking Tools
  • Access to Nutrition Experts
  • Phone Apps Coming Soon
  • Healthy Recipes
  • Exercise Tracking
  • Calorie Tracking
  • Fitness Tools & Workouts
  • And Much More..

Fast Food Diet

browse diets: Diets / Calorie Counting Diets / Fast Food Diet

How does the Fast Food Diet Work? It's an easy-read book that reveals secrets to a low carb diet, retooled for the drive-thru lane. Outlining specific restaurants and menu items, the book claims you can get skinny eating all your fast food favorites with no guilt. The Fast Food Diet teaches you how to abide by a low carb diet with food that's already been prepared for you. The philosophy behind this diet is that if you eat well 80% of the time, you can indulge the other 20% of the time. By following the recommendations for food and drink, your calorie count will total about 1,500 calories each day. This, combined with moderate exercise, can help you lose as much as 150 pounds.

  • 2.25
  • 0

If you answer yes to more than 50% of the following questions, the Fast Food Diet is right for you:

  • 1Are you a busy professional?
  • 2Do you find yourself always on the run?
  • 3Are you addicted to fast food?
  • 4Do you want to lose weight without having to cook your own means?
  • 5Are you an overworked mother?

The Fast Food Diet promise to you?

We've all been told that fast food is bad for you and it will only cause you to gain wait. But is that really true? Can you lose weight while eating lots of fast food? The Fast Food Diet is here to tell you this is not only possible, it is guaranteed to work. This diet teaches you how to eat a low-carb diet with real food you can get on the go. Once you sign up with the Fast Food Diet, you will have all the tools you need right at your fingertips to help you save time and money, while still losing weight.

The Theory and Details Behind the Fast Food Diet

We've all heard about how low-carb diets help you lose weight quickly. However, most low-carb diets require you to purchase and cook a lot of meat on a regular basis. Wouldn't it be great if someone could cook all that food for you? The Fast Food Diet teaches you how to abide by a low-carb diet with food that's already been prepared for you. The philosophy behind this diet is that if you eat well 80% of the time, you can indulge the other 20% of the time. Now you can eat food that will help you lose weight, and save you time and energy.

Details Behind the Fast Food Diet

This plan is quite simple. Just follow the recommendations for food and drink that total about 1,500 calories each day. This includes eliminating sauces and cheese, and drinking iced tea or water instead of soda. This should take about 250 calories away from your diet every day. You are also supposed to walk at least one mile a day which will shave off another 150 pounds. Between these two simple things, you will be able to lose at least a pound a week.

  1. Learn the secret that allows you to burn stored fat while eating fast food. This secret helps your body release its own natural fat dissolver.
  2. Learn which specific foods to get from places like Pizza Hut, McDonalds and Burger King, and which foods to avoid. You can eat hot dogs, cheeseburgers, cream cheese and butter and still lose 4-6 pounds each week.
  3. Learn that eating more calories can actually help you lose weight, especially by avoiding foods that are labeled as fat free. You must always eat whenever you are hungry.

Whats Included in the Fast Food Diet

You are given a Power Pac which includes Quick Cards that provide nutritional information about foods youll find at Taco Bell, Arbys, Pizza Hut and many more. The Fast Food Diet.com e-book also provides you with all the facts you need to know to help you lose weight. To help even more, you can use the Comfort Foods low carbohydrate cookbook to make over 150 delicious recipes that will increase your weight loss.

What Health Care Professionals Say About the Fast Food Diet

Leslie Bonci, MS, RD feels it's hard to write off fast food all together because of the busy lives we all live these days. If you plan ahead, you can find some items from restaurants that can fit into a healthy weight loss plan. The name of the diet can be misleading, causing people to assume they can eat whatever types of fast food they want. This is not the case. Including regular exercise, like they do in this diet, is essential for increasing weight loss. If you are going to have success with a diet, you need to make some compromises, and learning how to still eat healthy at restaurants is one of those compromises.

Fast Food Diet

  • With purchase, you can receive a free web membership, Quick cheat cards, and most wanted food list
  • Free sample of the book is available online.

Standard Price:$6.00
Promotional Discount:
Coupon Code:
Total Price$6.00



  • 2.25
  • 0

Plan Support:
  • 1
Diet Effectiveness:
  • 1
Diet Food:
  • 3
Diet Cost:
  • 4
OVERALL SCORE
  • 2.25

Success Stories

    Related Diets