How Does the YayFood System Work? Most people think that in order to lose weight, you need to eat less food. People try this over and over again and can't understand why they never lose weight. Although it sounds counter intuitive, you actually need to eat more food in order to lose weight. The body goes into starvation mode when it is deprived of food and starts to hold onto as many calories as possible instead of burning up excess calories. TheYayFood System teaches you what kinds of food to eat, and how much of it to eat in order to lose weight. Once you start following this system, the fat will simply melt off.
If you answer yes to more than 50% of the following questions, the YayFood Diet is right for you:
- 1Do you struggle to lose weight no matter what you do?
- 2Do you feel hungry no matter how much you eat?
- 3Have you been unable to lose stubborn belly fat regardless of diet and exercise?
- 4Do you have a hard time counting calories?
- 5Do you want to gain more control over your body?
- 6Do you want a diet that you dont have to think about?
The YayFOOD System promise to you?
Have you ever wondered why you can't lose weight, even when you eat less food? Have you tried all the low calorie, low carb diets on the market with little or no success? The founder of the YayFood System understands your frustration, and was lucky enough to accidentally discover a way to lose weight for good. She found a way of eating that allowed the fat to melt off her body. By following her plan, she promises that you will lose 20, 50, even 100 pounds before you know it, without ever going hungry.
The Theory and Details Behind the YayFOOD System diet
After years of frustration with not being able to lose weight, Rachel Rofe accidentally discovered a way to lose extra fat with very little effort. In her first week, she lost 10 quick pounds, then dropped 20 more, another 50, and kept going until she had lost an amazing 105 pounds. She figured out how to trick her body into letting go of the extra weight it didn't need. By eating more, she was actually able to lose weight. When you decrease your caloric intake, your body holds onto whatever calories you have to keep the body from starving. This is a natural survival instinct every body has. The trick is to give your body just what it needs, and nothing more. By following the YayFood System, your body will learn to lose the extra weight and find a good healthy balance.
YayFood System DetailsWhen you sign up for this plan, you will have access to a host of great resources to help you on your weight loss quest. These include:
- Fat Burning Calculator. Here you can input your height and weight and you will be told how to melt the fat off.
- Meal Plans. You are allowed to eat whatever you want, but are also provided with a recipe database and menus to follow for inspiration.
- Tips for grocery store shopping. Although you are allowed to eat whatever you choose, we can help you find the foods that are the best value for your money.
- Impossible to Fail Guide. This will answer any questions you have regarding what to eat and how much to eat. You will also have access to great diet and fitness articles.
- Community Support. Here you can talk with other people just like you, get questions answered by experts, keep a journal, set goals and get motivated when you need it most.
- Additional information on losing weight regardless of your genetics, how to stay slim for good, and being able to lose weight and still drink occasional alcohol.
What Health Care Professionals Say About the YayFOOD System diet
Allison Adams has a Masters in Nutrition Food Sciences and is a registered dietitian. She reviewed the YayFood System and found that it followed the notion of calorie shifting. In 1989 the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition shared a study that showed calorie shifting did not help people lose weight any more than traditional low calorie diets. Calorie shifting also had no effect on ones resting metabolic rate. Despite this, calorie shifting did not prevent people from losing weight either.
Examples of YayFOOD System Meals: #1
|Breakfast||Granola with yogurt and a banana|
|Lunch||Tuna fish sandwich plus an orange|
|Snack||One handful of almonds|
|Dinner||One chicken breast plus steamed broccoli and brown rice|
Examples of YayFOOD System Meals: #2
|Breakfast||One cup cooked oatmeal plus 1/2 cup blueberries|
|Lunch||Turkey, tomato and lettuce sandwich, plus one peach|
|Snack||Strawberry, peach and banana smoothie|
|Dinner||Baked salmon, roasted asparagus and spiced couscous|
First Month YayFood System Membership
OVERALL SCORE |
Name: Nette ( Story
For years Nette struggled to lose weight, trying many different diet plans. She did find some success with Weight Watchers, but was frustrated with the amount of food she was able to eat. Even though her husband loves her no matter how much she weighs, she had a desire to lose weight and keep it off.
She came across the YayFood System and gave it a shot. In one short week, she lost 7 pounds and was really excited. Her husband couldn't believe that she could eat dinner at Pizza Hut and still lose weight. Shes learned that she can lose weight eating the food she loves as long as she stays within her caloric parameters. She is thrilled to find something so flexible that still allows her to lose weight.
Was: 232lbs Now: 225lbs