- Calorie Shifting Diets (18) Changing it up
- Asian Diets (5) Oriental Nutrition
- Low Carb Diets (12) Calorie Restriction
- High Carb Diets (2) Eat More Carbs
- Meal Replacement (10) Shakes & Treats
- Celebrity Diets (6) Hollywood Star Diets
- High Fiber Diets (5) Energy & Digestion
- Low Calorie Diets (10) Weight Loss Success
- Meal Delivery Diets (4) Right to your Door
- Fitness Programs (6) Intense Exercise
- Pills & Supplements (7) Weight Loss Helps
- Detox & Cleanse Diets (6) Healthy Inside & Out
- Calorie Counting Diets (4) Less is More
- Acai Diets (2) Purple Fruit
Asian diets are weight loss techniques from the east. Americans are some of the most overweight people in the world due to their high consumption of sugar, trans fat, and greasy foods. In order to lose weight, some are looking to other cultures for ideas on how to live a healthier lifestyle. Asian countries such as Japan and China are known for their healthier lifestyles. They eat lots of lean protein (seafood and fish) and whole grains like rice and noodles. Asian cultures also walk and bike as their main form of transportation and so get ample exercise to burn calories.
Why People Like Asian Diets
People in Asian cultures are some of the healthiest in the world. They have very few cases of diabetes, heart disease, cancer and other health issues related to obesity. People like Asian diets because they can be easily incorporated into a new way of life. They produce positive results and have little to no side effects that we know of.
Why Asian Diets Work
Asian diets work because they encourage a well balanced meal with a well balanced portion and plenty of exercise. Asian diets typically consist of eating plenty of rice, noodles and corn, dark leafy greens, and nuts as well as some fish. Asians eat very little red meat and hardly any dairy products. They follow the 80% rule which is that a person should eat until they feel 80% full. It’s important to quit while you’re ahead. Asian cultures tend to walk or bike as their primary form of transportation and so they get lots of exercise.
|The pros of Asian Diets diets||The cons of Asian Diets diets|
Asian Diets That We Recommend
Our diet experts recommend one of these Asian Diets:
Other Asian Diets
Asian diets are well balanced. Browse some other Asian Diet options here: