- Calorie Shifting Diets (18) Changing it up
- Asian Diets (5) Oriental Nutrition
- Low Carb Diets (12) Calorie Restriction
- High Carb Diets (2) Eat More Carbs
- Meal Replacement (10) Shakes & Treats
- Celebrity Diets (6) Hollywood Star Diets
- High Fiber Diets (5) Energy & Digestion
- Low Calorie Diets (10) Weight Loss Success
- Meal Delivery Diets (4) Right to your Door
- Fitness Programs (6) Intense Exercise
- Pills & Supplements (7) Weight Loss Helps
- Detox & Cleanse Diets (6) Healthy Inside & Out
- Calorie Counting Diets (4) Less is More
- Acai Diets (2) Purple Fruit
Calorie Shifting Diets
A calorie shifting diet frequently changes the number of calories you eat in the hopes of tricking your metabolism into losing weight. They increase your metabolism by eating a well-balanced meal, eating frequently and exercising regularly. The idea is that if you suddenly lower your caloric intake your body will go into starvation mode and stop burning fat so its important to avoid letting your body become accustomed to any steady stream of food.
Why People Like Calorie Shifting Diets
People like calorie shifting diets because they promise fast weight loss and to increase your metabolic rate so you can enjoy eating more food than typical diet plans.
Calorie shifting diets are good for people who need to or enjoy snacking throughout the day. There are usually 1-3 ‘cheating’ days where you can eat anything you want and as much as you want and still lose weight. On those days that you are required to adhere to a meal plan, you eat frequently thus preventing hunger pains. You make the meal choices on these diets so you may continue to eat food that you enjoy. There are no special food requirements, no strange ingredients, no pre-packaged meals. You can make calorie shifting diets as expensive or inexpensive as you need. No monthly fees involved.
Why Calorie Shifting Diets Work
Calorie shifting diets work because they teach your body to stay in a high calorie burning zone rather than training your body to work with a shortage of calories. By changing up the number of calories consumed any given day the body never has time to adjust to a lower calorie energy burn and so it burns at top speed all the time. Along with the diet changes, moderate exercise is encouraged to burn even more calories and keep the body in its fat burn mode.
|The pros of Calorie Shifting Diets diets||The cons of Calorie Shifting Diets diets|
Calorie Shifting Diets That We Recommend
We recommend one of the following Calorie Shifting Diets:
Other Calorie Shifting Diets
These are some other Calorie Shifting Diet options: