- Calorie Shifting Diets (18) Changing it up
- Asian Diets (5) Oriental Nutrition
- Low Carb Diets (12) Calorie Restriction
- High Carb Diets (2) Eat More Carbs
- Meal Replacement (10) Shakes & Treats
- Celebrity Diets (6) Hollywood Star Diets
- High Fiber Diets (5) Energy & Digestion
- Low Calorie Diets (10) Weight Loss Success
- Meal Delivery Diets (4) Right to your Door
- Fitness Programs (6) Intense Exercise
- Pills & Supplements (7) Weight Loss Helps
- Detox & Cleanse Diets (6) Healthy Inside & Out
- Calorie Counting Diets (4) Less is More
- Acai Diets (2) Purple Fruit
Meal replacement (MRP) diets substitute one or two meals a day for some kind of shake, smoothie, cookie or bar that has a good blend of vitamins and minerals. The meal replacement goodies maintain a low calorie count so that your body burns fat and loses weight. MRP's encourage some form of regular exercise to build muscle and to burn fat. Exercise is important to the overall health of the body and makes any diet work faster and more efficiently besides toning up the body and making it look great.
Why People Like Meal Replacement Diets
MRP diets are do-it-yourself, very easy to follow programs. They require no prescriptions, training programs, or help from a personal trainer. MRPs are great for people who don’t have a lot of time to study nutrition or work out. They are fairly inexpensive. They help beat the overeating cycle because they have a good blend of nutrients, vitamins and minerals to sustain the body. They are generally low in fat and sugar while high in protein. Depending on the kind of MRP used, people can lose or gain weight quickly.
Why Meal Replacement Diets Work
MRP diets work because they provide the needed nutrients a body needs while keeping caloric intake way down. They are used in place of one or two meals each day, usually breakfast and lunch. They are easy to grab and go when a person is in a hurry and doesn’t have time to prepare a balanced meal. They help prevent gorging on junk food and they are easy on the digestive system. There are different kinds of MRPs. Some are used for weight loss and others are used to bulk up. It’s important to research the kind of shake or bar that will give you the effects you desire.
|The pros of Meal Replacement diets||The cons of Meal Replacement diets|
Meal Replacement Diets That We Recommend
Replace your diet with one of our recommended Meal Replacement Programs:
Other Meal Replacement Diets
There are other Meal Replacement options available: