Exercises and Workouts - Get in Shape Now
Exercise is half the weight loss battle and in order to give you the best possible help with your goals, we've compiled a huge list of exercises and workouts just for you. Whether you're interested in working out at home or you have a gym membership or you want something you can do at the office, we've worked with the experts to come up with an exercise routine that will help you shed those pounds.
- Advanced (9) Intensify Your Workouts
- Abs/Core (33) Strong Core Strong Mind
- Arms & Shoulders (22) Sleek, Toned Arms
- Back (10) Core Strength Great Posture
- Beginner (20) Strong Foundation of Fitness
- Body/Muscle Building (38) Lean Muscle Definition
- Cardio Workouts (23) Get In Shape Now
- Celebrity Workouts (12) Workout Like a Celebrity
- Chest (11) Tone Up Your Chest
- Gym Workouts (11) Best Gym Workouts
- Home Workouts (39) Workout From Home
- Intermediate (24) Step Up Your Workouts
- Kid Friendly (13) Get Kids Movin'
- Legs & Glutes (23) Rockin' Lower Body
- Pool/Water Workouts (8) Water Fun & Fitness
- Pregnancy (14) Fit Pregnancy
- Running (19) Fit To Run
- Sports Workouts (9) Get Your Sport On
- Stretches/Flexibility (15) Power of Stretching
- Weight Loss (13) Lose Weight Fast
- Yoga/Pilates (11) Yoga/Pilates Strength & Focus
- Body Weight (10) Body Weight Fitness
Arms of Envy in Less than 20 Minutes a Day
12/9/13 - under Arms & Shoulders, Beginner
Women carry most of their weight around the midsection and hips so toning up the arms is fairly simple. Do these exercises 3-4 times a week, 10 repetitions of each exercise and you'll have arms of envy in no time. Read More
5 Tennis Drills to Golden Slam Your Way to Fitness
11/14/13 - under Sports Workouts
Incorporating specific sports training into your workout can make your routine enjoyable and keep you motivated. It is also a great way to build muscles that will improve your coordination and sport specific skills.Tennis drills are a great... Read More
Other Workouts That We Recommend
If you didn't find the perfect workout in our featured area, then take a look at these. There are routines for men, women, children, workouts for home, gym, or outside. Be sure to select the right type of exercise and workout routine to help you reach your fitness goals.
- 11/29/13 - Workout Like Jessica Alba All of us want to look like a movie star, but how many of us are willing to work for that kind of a body? Jessica Alba does the following regimen to achieve her fit body. If you are willing to... Read More...
- 11/10/13 - Quick 15 Minute Workout From Home The routine was developed to help those who are on a time crunch to work out and still want to see the results. It involves 4 key components to ensure the best outcome. Anyone can do this from the... Read More...
- 10/17/13 - Rock the Abs with Fitness Gurus Valerie Waters & Bob Harper Bob Harper and Valerie Waters are amazing trainers that know how to get the abs in shape. They have workout techniques that will test your physical and mental strength and help you get the abs of... Read More...
- 12/4/13 - Four Techniques to Help with Aches During Pregnancy If you are feeling excessively achy during your pregnancy, these light exercises may help relieve some of the stress and pain. Remember not to overdo any exercises and to consult with your health care... Read More...
- 12/30/13 - 7 Basic Pilates Moves Pilates is a mind-body exercise system that combines breathing and body movement to reduce back and neck pain, strengthen the core muscles, build flexibility and balance, and results in slender thighs... Read More...
- 11/8/13 - Beginner's Yoga Daily Dozen: Part 1 Yoga is an ancient practice that helps the body firm up, increase flexibility and posture and relax. It is very therapeutic and teaches the art of conscious relaxation. Allowing your body an escape... Read More...
- 11/27/13 - Beginner's Yoga Daily Dozen: Part 2 This is part 2 of the Beginner's Yoga Daily Dozen. Learn step by step how to perform poses such as the Standing Side Stretch and the Cobra Pose. Read More...
- 12/16/13 - Pilates for Beginners When it comes to listing the benefits of pilates, its hard to know where to start because there are so many to choose from. First of all, when doing pilates movements, you have to learn to... Read More...
- 10/21/13 - Kids Yoga Yoga is a great way to start teaching your children the importance of exercising and being aware of their body. Because each Yoga pose is named after an animal or object, it is easy for children to... Read More...
- 01/14/14 - Yoga Postures: Beginner, Intermediate & Expert Yoga can be adapted to every skill level. You don't have to be impossibly flexible to start practicing Yoga. There are poses that beginners can do today. You can never outgrow Yoga. Once you... Read More...