- Advanced (9) Intensify Your Workouts
- Abs/Core (33) Strong Core Strong Mind
- Arms & Shoulders (22) Sleek, Toned Arms
- Back (10) Core Strength Great Posture
- Beginner (20) Strong Foundation of Fitness
- Body/Muscle Building (38) Lean Muscle Definition
- Cardio Workouts (23) Get In Shape Now
- Celebrity Workouts (12) Workout Like a Celebrity
- Chest (11) Tone Up Your Chest
- Gym Workouts (11) Best Gym Workouts
- Home Workouts (39) Workout From Home
- Intermediate (24) Step Up Your Workouts
- Kid Friendly (13) Get Kids Movin'
- Legs & Glutes (23) Rockin' Lower Body
- Pool/Water Workouts (8) Water Fun & Fitness
- Pregnancy (14) Fit Pregnancy
- Running (19) Fit To Run
- Sports Workouts (9) Get Your Sport On
- Stretches/Flexibility (15) Power of Stretching
- Weight Loss (13) Lose Weight Fast
- Yoga/Pilates (11) Yoga/Pilates Strength & Focus
- Body Weight (10) Body Weight Fitness
2 Workouts for Busy People
Some of us have plenty of extra time to do long work outs, but many of us only have a small amount of time each day to exercise. These routines are meant for those of us who have little time. There are two different routines listed below, each one giving you a full body workout. For best results, do one routine 3 days a week for 4 weeks, then switch to the other routine.
1 Dumbbell Lunge and Rotate
- Hold a dumbbell by the ends right below your chin. Lunge forward, rotating your body towards the direction of the front foot.
- Lower your body until your thigh is parallel with the ground. Return to the starting position and repeat on the other side.
- Complete 8-10 reps on each side.
2 Dumbbell T-Pushup
- Lay a pair of dumbbells on the floor slightly farther than shoulder width apart. Grab onto the dumbbells while in a push up position.
- Lower your body down until its parallel to the floor.
- As you start to push back up, rotate your body to one side. Pull the corresponding dumbbell to your mid-section, then straight up until the dumbbell is above your shoulder.
- Lower the dumbbell, return to starting position and repeat on the other side.
- Do 8-10 reps.
3 Straight-leg Dead-lift
- Stand with feet shoulder width apart, holding a barbell, or a dumbbell in each hand. Hold with an overhand grip, just in front of your thighs.
- While keeping your legs straight and chin up, lower your upper body until your back is nearly parallel to the ground.
- Pause, then return to starting position.
- Complete 8-10 reps.
1 Rotating Dumbbell Row
- Bend at the waist with a dumbbell in each hand, palms facing in. While keeping your knees slightly bent, bend until your back is at a 45 degree angle.
- Lift one dumbbell up and out until your upper arm is parallel to the ground. Lower it back down while raising up the other arm.
- Keep rotating between both arms and complete 8-10 reps on each side.
2 Mountain Climber
- Get in a push up position with your arms straight. Raise one foot off the ground and bring your knee towards your chest.
- Straighten that leg and bring the other knee towards your chest.
- Keep alternating between both legs for at least 30 seconds.
3 Dumbbell Sumo Squat
- Stand with your feet twice the width of your shoulders. Hold a dumbbell in each hand, with elbows bent and dumbbells resting in front of your stomach.
- Lower your body down, keeping your butt out and chin up, until your thighs are parallel to the ground.
- Stand back up to starting position and repeat 8-10 times.