Exercises and Workouts - Get in Shape Now
Exercise is half the weight loss battle and in order to give you the best possible help with your goals, we've compiled a huge list of exercises and workouts just for you. Whether you're interested in working out at home or you have a gym membership or you want something you can do at the office, we've worked with the experts to come up with an exercise routine that will help you shed those pounds.
- Advanced (9) Intensify Your Workouts
- Abs/Core (33) Strong Core Strong Mind
- Arms & Shoulders (22) Sleek, Toned Arms
- Back (10) Core Strength Great Posture
- Beginner (20) Strong Foundation of Fitness
- Body/Muscle Building (38) Lean Muscle Definition
- Cardio Workouts (23) Get In Shape Now
- Celebrity Workouts (12) Workout Like a Celebrity
- Chest (11) Tone Up Your Chest
- Gym Workouts (11) Best Gym Workouts
- Home Workouts (39) Workout From Home
- Intermediate (24) Step Up Your Workouts
- Kid Friendly (13) Get Kids Movin'
- Legs & Glutes (23) Rockin' Lower Body
- Pool/Water Workouts (8) Water Fun & Fitness
- Pregnancy (14) Fit Pregnancy
- Running (19) Fit To Run
- Sports Workouts (9) Get Your Sport On
- Stretches/Flexibility (15) Power of Stretching
- Weight Loss (13) Lose Weight Fast
- Yoga/Pilates (11) Yoga/Pilates Strength & Focus
- Body Weight (10) Body Weight Fitness
10/27/14 - under Arms & Shoulders
Perhaps no other part of our body is more scrutinized than our arms. And the most defining part of our arm fitness is the bicep! While the biceps get worked during general exercises, biceps should be a regular focus of your workouts. Follow... Read More
Try the Hugh Jackman Workout
06/4/14 - under Body/Muscle Building, Celebrity Workouts
When Hugh Jackman took on the role of Wolverine, he had to buff up his body in a hurry. Here's one of the workouts he did to help him get that killer body. Complete all three circuits at least 3-5 days a week. Use the... Read More
Other Workouts That We Recommend
If you didn't find the perfect workout in our featured area, then take a look at these. There are routines for men, women, children, workouts for home, gym, or outside. Be sure to select the right type of exercise and workout routine to help you reach your fitness goals.
- 10/23/13 - 11 Exercises You've Seen on The Biggest Loser You may have seen the popular reality television show on NBC and felt the desire to start losing your own weight. It's truly inspiring to watch the contestants battle their physical and emotional... Read More...
- 10/19/13 - 15 Minute Fat Shredding Workout If you're like most people, your busy schedule doesn't allow you to work out for an hour each day. You're lucky if you find time to exercise a few times a week. If this sounds familiar,... Read More...
- 11/28/13 - 30 Minute Dumbbell Total Body Workout When it comes to using dumbbells, you might think of bulked up guys lifting them at the gym. From my observation, women tend to spend most of their time on treadmills and stair climbers instead of... Read More...
- 10/17/13 - Intense Exercise Routine for Obese Individuals Exercising is hard for most people, especially those who are overweight or obese. Often times, the idea of going to a gym, being surrounded by people who are all in great shape, is very intimidating.... Read More...
- 10/24/13 - Lose Your Belly By Doing Interval Training Many of us run regularly, but get bored of running the same routes over and over again. There are also some of us that have a hard time losing our belly fat, no matter how many miles we run. If... Read More...
- 10/8/13 - 6 Weeks to Slim Down and Tone Up That special occasion is creeping up on you and you need to tone up and slim down to look good. 20 minutes of walking, cutting out the sweets and fried foods, and performing this strength... Read More...
- 11/22/13 - Training for a Half Marathon in 12 Weeks Before you start this training program, you need to already be in good physical shape. If you are in your mid-thirties or higher, you might want to check with your doctor before continuing. If you... Read More...
- 11/14/13 - Swimming Drill for Technique If your swimming workout has begun to seem repetitious and you no longer look forward to your swim, or you have grown tired of the laps that you do, its time to change it up. It's important to... Read More...
- 10/7/13 - Advanced Workout for a BodyBuilder The advanced routine for a body builder moves through each muscle group focusing on bulking up and defining the muscles. It is for the advanced body builder and weight lifter and should not be... Read More...
- 10/27/13 - 12 Explosive Volleyball Drills to Build Agility, Speed, & Strength Volleyball is a popular sport that requires a great deal of coordination, speed, agility, and strength. It can be a great cardio exercise and provide some fun for you and your friends. There are also... Read More...