Exercises and Workouts - Get in Shape Now
Exercise is half the weight loss battle and in order to give you the best possible help with your goals, we've compiled a huge list of exercises and workouts just for you. Whether you're interested in working out at home or you have a gym membership or you want something you can do at the office, we've worked with the experts to come up with an exercise routine that will help you shed those pounds.
- Advanced (9) Intensify Your Workouts
- Abs/Core (33) Strong Core Strong Mind
- Arms & Shoulders (22) Sleek, Toned Arms
- Back (10) Core Strength Great Posture
- Beginner (20) Strong Foundation of Fitness
- Body/Muscle Building (38) Lean Muscle Definition
- Cardio Workouts (23) Get In Shape Now
- Celebrity Workouts (12) Workout Like a Celebrity
- Chest (11) Tone Up Your Chest
- Gym Workouts (11) Best Gym Workouts
- Home Workouts (39) Workout From Home
- Intermediate (24) Step Up Your Workouts
- Kid Friendly (13) Get Kids Movin'
- Legs & Glutes (23) Rockin' Lower Body
- Pool/Water Workouts (8) Water Fun & Fitness
- Pregnancy (14) Fit Pregnancy
- Running (19) Fit To Run
- Sports Workouts (9) Get Your Sport On
- Stretches/Flexibility (15) Power of Stretching
- Weight Loss (13) Lose Weight Fast
- Yoga/Pilates (11) Yoga/Pilates Strength & Focus
- Body Weight (10) Body Weight Fitness
07/27/14 - under Beginner, Cardio Workouts
Americans are working longer and longer hours. More jobs than ever before are in an office, cubicle, or otherwise require little movement. It is important that we make our own opportunities to workout during our busy days. All it takes is a... Read More
Best Way to Lose the Baby Weight
05/28/14 - under Home Workouts, Pregnancy
The first six months are critical for shedding extra pregnancy weight. Although you can lose the baby weight after six months, the longer you wait, the higher chance you have of becoming obese. Besides just helping you drop the weight, exer... Read More
Other Workouts That We Recommend
If you didn't find the perfect workout in our featured area, then take a look at these. There are routines for men, women, children, workouts for home, gym, or outside. Be sure to select the right type of exercise and workout routine to help you reach your fitness goals.
- 12/21/13 - Swimming Drills Good swimming technique will help you get the maximum distance and speed out of each stroke using as little effort as possible. These drills will help you improve your technique for each swimming... Read More...
- 01/23/14 - Swimming Drill for Speed - Sprinting Your regular swimming routine can get old and rather tiresome, especially if all you work on is your technique and distance. Mix up your swimming routine by trying this workout to increase your speed.... Read More...
- 11/12/13 - Jillian Michaels & Pauline Nordin Reveal Their Secrets to Sexy Arms Jillian Michaels and Pauline Nordin are best known for having sexy arms and they both know what it takes to turn even the flabbiest arms into sculpted beauty. Lean and mean, Jillian has arms that are... Read More...
- 12/9/13 - Arms of Envy in Less than 20 Minutes a Day Women carry most of their weight around the midsection and hips so toning up the arms is fairly simple. Do these exercises 3-4 times a week, 10 repetitions of each exercise and you'll have arms... Read More...
- 12/21/13 - 6 Exercises for Tank-Top Worthy Arms Have you always envied celebrities that show up on the red carpet wearing beautiful gowns revealing their sexy, sleek arms? Well, you don't have to be a celebrity to get chiseled arms and you... Read More...
- 12/12/13 - 4 Stretches To Do Before Running Regardless of how old or athletic you are, stretching can definitely benefit anyone before a run. Stretching helps to increase the range of motion and reduce any tension in your muscles. In addition... Read More...
- 10/29/13 - Stretches After Cardio: Neck, Shoulders & Arms Stretching after running a 5k or working out on a treadmill is important. It improves flexibility which can strengthen your performance and reduce injuries. Stretching allows your joints to develop... Read More...
- 10/14/13 - 6 Exercises Olympic Skiers Do For Training If you like to ski, the first real snow of the season promises a chance to dig deep into powder and sunshine. Unfortunately, if you don't prepare your body before you go, you run the risk of... Read More...
- 11/14/13 - 5 Tennis Drills to Golden Slam Your Way to Fitness Incorporating specific sports training into your workout can make your routine enjoyable and keep you motivated. It is also a great way to build muscles that will improve your coordination and sport... Read More...
- 01/29/14 - Brittany Spears Workout Revealed Brittany Spears made a miraculous body transformation during this last year. After having kids and deciding to get back into the music industry, Brittany lost 15-20 pounds and is back to dancing and... Read More...