The Best Advanced Workouts on the Web
Turn up the burn and blast major calories with our advanced workouts. If you have been exercising for a while, know the swing of things and need a major challenge, then fine tune your fitness with advanced moves. Train for a marathon, learn weight training moves like a pro and focus your workouts on specific areas to get a sleek, sexy, healthy body.
If you are serious and want to get intense with your training, you need an advanced workout. Browse our workouts and find one that suits your goals and interests.
- Advanced (9) Intensify Your Workouts
- Abs/Core (33) Strong Core Strong Mind
- Arms & Shoulders (22) Sleek, Toned Arms
- Back (10) Core Strength Great Posture
- Beginner (20) Strong Foundation of Fitness
- Body/Muscle Building (38) Lean Muscle Definition
- Cardio Workouts (23) Get In Shape Now
- Celebrity Workouts (12) Workout Like a Celebrity
- Chest (11) Tone Up Your Chest
- Gym Workouts (11) Best Gym Workouts
- Home Workouts (39) Workout From Home
- Intermediate (24) Step Up Your Workouts
- Kid Friendly (13) Get Kids Movin'
- Legs & Glutes (23) Rockin' Lower Body
- Pool/Water Workouts (8) Water Fun & Fitness
- Pregnancy (14) Fit Pregnancy
- Running (19) Fit To Run
- Sports Workouts (9) Get Your Sport On
- Stretches/Flexibility (15) Power of Stretching
- Weight Loss (13) Lose Weight Fast
- Yoga/Pilates (11) Yoga/Pilates Strength & Focus
- Body Weight (10) Body Weight Fitness
Other Advanced Exercises & Workouts
- 11/22/13 - Training for a Half Marathon in 12 Weeks Before you start this training program, you need to already be in good physical shape. If you are in your mid-thirties or higher, you might want to check with your doctor before continuing. If you... Read More...
- 11/14/13 - Swimming Drill for Technique If your swimming workout has begun to seem repetitious and you no longer look forward to your swim, or you have grown tired of the laps that you do, its time to change it up. It's important to... Read More...
- 10/7/13 - Advanced Workout for a BodyBuilder The advanced routine for a body builder moves through each muscle group focusing on bulking up and defining the muscles. It is for the advanced body builder and weight lifter and should not be... Read More...
- 10/27/13 - 12 Explosive Volleyball Drills to Build Agility, Speed, & Strength Volleyball is a popular sport that requires a great deal of coordination, speed, agility, and strength. It can be a great cardio exercise and provide some fun for you and your friends. There are also... Read More...
- 12/21/13 - Swimming Drills Good swimming technique will help you get the maximum distance and speed out of each stroke using as little effort as possible. These drills will help you improve your technique for each swimming... Read More...
- 01/23/14 - Swimming Drill for Speed - Sprinting Your regular swimming routine can get old and rather tiresome, especially if all you work on is your technique and distance. Mix up your swimming routine by trying this workout to increase your speed.... Read More...
- 03/3/14 - Training for a Marathon in 18 Weeks Before you start this training program, you need to already be in very good physical shape. If you are in your mid-thirties or higher, you might want to check with your doctor before continuing. If... Read More...
- 03/29/14 - Use Ballet Moves to get Killer Legs These six ballet exercises can be used by those who are trained dancers, or beginners alike. Do one set of 10-12 reps for each exercise three days a week on nonconsecutive days. The only prop... Read More...
- 04/14/15 - 4 Step Tabata Workout You've probably heard of the latest trend in exercise - Tabata. It gets its name from Japanese researcher, Dr. Izumi Tabata. Its design is very similar to HIIT workouts, or High Intensity... Read More...