- Advanced (9) Intensify Your Workouts
- Abs/Core (33) Strong Core Strong Mind
- Arms & Shoulders (22) Sleek, Toned Arms
- Back (10) Core Strength Great Posture
- Beginner (20) Strong Foundation of Fitness
- Body/Muscle Building (38) Lean Muscle Definition
- Cardio Workouts (23) Get In Shape Now
- Celebrity Workouts (12) Workout Like a Celebrity
- Chest (11) Tone Up Your Chest
- Gym Workouts (11) Best Gym Workouts
- Home Workouts (39) Workout From Home
- Intermediate (24) Step Up Your Workouts
- Kid Friendly (13) Get Kids Movin'
- Legs & Glutes (23) Rockin' Lower Body
- Pool/Water Workouts (8) Water Fun & Fitness
- Pregnancy (14) Fit Pregnancy
- Running (19) Fit To Run
- Sports Workouts (9) Get Your Sport On
- Stretches/Flexibility (15) Power of Stretching
- Weight Loss (13) Lose Weight Fast
- Yoga/Pilates (11) Yoga/Pilates Strength & Focus
- Body Weight (10) Body Weight Fitness
Arms of Envy in Less than 20 Minutes a Day
Women carry most of their weight around the midsection and hips so toning up the arms is fairly simple. Do these exercises 3-4 times a week, 10 repetitions of each exercise and you'll have arms of envy in no time.
1 Preacher Curls
- You'll need two dumbbells between 3-9 pounds each.
- If you are just beginning to lift, start with a lighter weight and work your way up to the 9 pounds.
- Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms hanging at each side, palms facing forward with a dumbbell in each hand.
- Bend your arms at the elbows and lift the weights to chest level. Slowly return them to your sides.
2 Side Curls
- Remain in the preacher curl position, but this time, turn your palms toward your body.
- Keep your arms straight and lift the dumbbells to shoulder level.
- Slowly return them to your side.
3 Tricep Curl
- Remain standing with your feet shoulder-width apart and knees slightly bent.
- Keep your head facing forward.
- Bring your arms straight over your head with your palms facing the ceiling.
- Keeping your upper arm straight, slowly bend your elbows so your hands fall behind your head.
- Return them to the starting position.
4 Weight Boxing
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart, back straight, shoulders back.
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand. Keep your elbows tucked into your body and hold the dumbbells at shoulder level.
- Punch your left hand across your body so your entire arm is at the shoulder level.
- Return it to its tucked position.
- Punch your right arm across your body so the arm is at shoulder level, then return it to the tucked position.
- Get down on your hands and knees. Shift your weight forward so your arms are supporting your body.
- Keep your back straight and perpendicular with the ground. Hands should be on the ground under your shoulders.
- Bend your elbows and lower your body to within a few inches of the ground, then push back up into the start position.