Exercises for Your Back
When we think about different areas of our bodies that we want to strengthen and tone, the back is not usually an area we think of. This however is a huge mistake. Having a strong back helps tremendously with core strength and good posture. It can also greatly reduce your chance of back pain.
These back exercises will help reduce your back fat, and give you the sexy back you've always wanted. The exercises aimed at your lower back will help you get rid of those love handles and slim your waistline.
- Advanced (9) Intensify Your Workouts
- Abs/Core (33) Strong Core Strong Mind
- Arms & Shoulders (22) Sleek, Toned Arms
- Back (10) Core Strength Great Posture
- Beginner (20) Strong Foundation of Fitness
- Body/Muscle Building (38) Lean Muscle Definition
- Cardio Workouts (23) Get In Shape Now
- Celebrity Workouts (12) Workout Like a Celebrity
- Chest (11) Tone Up Your Chest
- Gym Workouts (11) Best Gym Workouts
- Home Workouts (39) Workout From Home
- Intermediate (24) Step Up Your Workouts
- Kid Friendly (13) Get Kids Movin'
- Legs & Glutes (23) Rockin' Lower Body
- Pool/Water Workouts (8) Water Fun & Fitness
- Pregnancy (14) Fit Pregnancy
- Running (19) Fit To Run
- Sports Workouts (9) Get Your Sport On
- Stretches/Flexibility (15) Power of Stretching
- Weight Loss (13) Lose Weight Fast
- Yoga/Pilates (11) Yoga/Pilates Strength & Focus
- Body Weight (10) Body Weight Fitness
Other Back Exercises & Workouts
- 12/23/13 - 3 Back Exercises to Tone Up Get ready for bikini season or prepare to wear that strapless gown with these amazing back exercises. They will help strengthen, tone, and define your back muscles and make you the envy of the... Read More...
- 11/4/13 - Four Great Back Exercises for the Gym There are so many different exercises you can do at the gym to work every muscle group possible. One of the muscle groups people tend to neglect the most of the back muscle group. We... Read More...
- 10/19/13 - The Chest & Back Quick Fix Need a quick workout routine for the gym? Short on time? This exercise routine works the back and chest muscles and can be adapted to 15 minutes or 45 minutes depending on how much time you have. Just... Read More...
- 11/27/13 - Three Exercises for a Great Back Most of us are familiar with with exercises for our legs, arms, glutes and abs, but few of us take the time to exercise our backs. While the lower back muscles are a very small area compared to... Read More...
- 03/19/14 - Bridal Boot Camp: Week 1 - Focus on Arms & Back Bridal Boot Camp is a 4 week program to get your body in the best shape possible. Along with eating the right foods, you need to hit the gym (or workout at home) every day. Make your body a high... Read More...
- 03/17/14 - 3 Great Lower Back Exercises Having a strong lower back is more important than most people realize. Your lower back is an area of your body that shouldn't be taken for granted. After all, it supports your entire lifestyle!... Read More...
- 06/13/14 - Lat Exercises Lats are an important part of a person's physique. They add width to the body and give it that V look. It is a very large muscle and it can handle a lot of weight and resistance training.... Read More...
- 03/14/14 - Upper Back Training Strengthening your back is one of the best ways to increase overall fitness. Strong back muscles help stabilize your shoulders, chest and arms. It is important to keep variety in your... Read More...
- 02/16/15 - Upper Body Strength Training A balanced workout schedule should always include a selection of various upper body exercises that are aimed at all the main muscle groups, including the chest, shoulders, back, biceps, and triceps.... Read More...
- 09/30/15 - Top 5 Exercises for Better Posture The secret to good posture is having a strong core. When you perform regular exercises that strengthen your abdominal, oblique and back muscles, your body can maintain better posture. Over time, good... Read More...