You don't need complicated machines or gadgets to lose weight and get fit. All you need is your own body, dedication, and a willingness to work hard. If you can dedicate some time each day to exercising, you will start to see results in no time.
We've provided you with a variety of great body weight workouts that can help you target certain problem areas, or get in an amazing all over body weight workout. Choose the workout that fits your needs and get started.
- Advanced (9) Intensify Your Workouts
- Abs/Core (33) Strong Core Strong Mind
- Arms & Shoulders (22) Sleek, Toned Arms
- Back (10) Core Strength Great Posture
- Beginner (20) Strong Foundation of Fitness
- Body/Muscle Building (38) Lean Muscle Definition
- Cardio Workouts (23) Get In Shape Now
- Celebrity Workouts (12) Workout Like a Celebrity
- Chest (11) Tone Up Your Chest
- Gym Workouts (11) Best Gym Workouts
- Home Workouts (39) Workout From Home
- Intermediate (24) Step Up Your Workouts
- Kid Friendly (13) Get Kids Movin'
- Legs & Glutes (23) Rockin' Lower Body
- Pool/Water Workouts (8) Water Fun & Fitness
- Pregnancy (14) Fit Pregnancy
- Running (19) Fit To Run
- Sports Workouts (9) Get Your Sport On
- Stretches/Flexibility (15) Power of Stretching
- Weight Loss (13) Lose Weight Fast
- Yoga/Pilates (11) Yoga/Pilates Strength & Focus
- Body Weight (10) Body Weight Fitness
Other Body Weight Exercises & Workouts
- 12/9/13 - Best Body Weight Workout Exercise equipment can be very expensive to purchase. This is especially the case when you want to purchase specific equipment for different muscle groups. What many of us fail to... Read More...
- 07/31/15 - 10 Best Bodyweight Exercises You don't need weights or a gym to get some serious exercise. All you need is your body, some room to move, and a little bit of extra time in your day. These 10 exercises will help you get a... Read More...
- 08/7/15 - Lazy Girl Leg Workout If you're too lazy to plan dedicated time to exercise, this is the workout for you! You can do these four exercises throughout your regular daily routine without spending any extra time at the... Read More...
- 10/8/15 - Lazy Girl Ab Workout If you're too lazy to plan specific times to exercise, this is the workout for you! These three exercises can be done throughout your regular routine without spending extra time at the gym.... Read More...
- 11/24/15 - 1,000 Calorie Body Weight Workout Sometimes what you want is a quick 10-20 minute workout, and other times you want a longer, more intense workout. If you want a workout that burns 1,000 calories using nothing more than your own body... Read More...
- 12/10/15 - Simple Bodyweight Core Workout Tightening up your core doesn't require complicated equipment or a great deal of time. All if takes is commitment and hard work. This simple core workout includes just 3 exercises that you can do... Read More...
- 12/22/15 - Simple Bodyweight Upper Body Workout This workout focuses on your upper body muscles, incuding your biceps, triceps, deltoids, chest and trapezius. These 4 simple exercises use only your bodyweight to strengthen your muscles and tone... Read More...
- 01/5/16 - Simple Bodyweight Legs & Glutes Workout If you want a great lower body workout, all you need is space to move, comfortable clothes, and about 15 minutes. These four exercises will tone and strengthen your hamstrings, quadriceps, calves and... Read More...
- 01/28/16 - Beginner HIIT Workout HIIT combines short, intense, high energy exercises with periods of slow, steady exercise. If there were such thing as a magic bullet for weight loss, HIIT would be that bullet. High intensity... Read More...
- 05/10/16 - Get-Up-And-Go 5 Minute Workout One of the best ways to get going in the morning is by getting in a quick workout. If you have 5 minutes, you can exercise all your major muscle groups and get your metabolism going with this simple... Read More...