- Advanced (9) Intensify Your Workouts
- Abs/Core (33) Strong Core Strong Mind
- Arms & Shoulders (22) Sleek, Toned Arms
- Back (10) Core Strength Great Posture
- Beginner (20) Strong Foundation of Fitness
- Body/Muscle Building (38) Lean Muscle Definition
- Cardio Workouts (23) Get In Shape Now
- Celebrity Workouts (12) Workout Like a Celebrity
- Chest (11) Tone Up Your Chest
- Gym Workouts (11) Best Gym Workouts
- Home Workouts (39) Workout From Home
- Intermediate (24) Step Up Your Workouts
- Kid Friendly (13) Get Kids Movin'
- Legs & Glutes (23) Rockin' Lower Body
- Pool/Water Workouts (8) Water Fun & Fitness
- Pregnancy (14) Fit Pregnancy
- Running (19) Fit To Run
- Sports Workouts (9) Get Your Sport On
- Stretches/Flexibility (15) Power of Stretching
- Weight Loss (13) Lose Weight Fast
- Yoga/Pilates (11) Yoga/Pilates Strength & Focus
- Body Weight (10) Body Weight Fitness
Four Techniques to Help with Aches During Pregnancy
If you are feeling excessively achy during your pregnancy, these light exercises may help relieve some of the stress and pain. Remember not to overdo any exercises and to consult with your health care provider before performing any exercises.
- Sitting down comfortably, tighten your muscles surrounding your vagina.
- Tighten them as if you were interrupting the urine flow when going to the bathroom.
- Now hold that for 4 counts, then release.
- Complete 10 sets of 4 counts each time.
2 Pelvic Tilt
- Get your body on your hands and knees on the ground.
- Try to keep your arms straight making sure not to lock your elbows.
- While breathing in, raise your body up while tightening your ab muscles and arching your back in the air.
- Now breathe out and bring your body back to the starting position.
- Complete this 10 times.
- Using a chair to hold onto, stand facing the back of the chair.
- Make sure to have your feet hip width apart, and hold the chair for support.
- Lower your tailbone toward the ground while contracting your ab muscles, lifting your chest, and relaxing your shoulders.
- Make sure to lower your body as low as you can go as if you were sitting on a chair.
- Try to balance most of your weight on the heels of your feet.
- Now take a big exhale, pressing your legs to rise back to the starting position.
- Complete this process 10 times.
4 Cobbler Pose
- Sit down leaning your back against the wall.
- Now bring the soles of your feet together.
- Slowly and gently press your knees down, do not force it though.
- Stay in that position as long as you are comfortable.
- Bring your knees back up to rest for a few seconds.
- Complete this stretch 10 times.