- Advanced (9) Intensify Your Workouts
- Abs/Core (33) Strong Core Strong Mind
- Arms & Shoulders (22) Sleek, Toned Arms
- Back (10) Core Strength Great Posture
- Beginner (20) Strong Foundation of Fitness
- Body/Muscle Building (38) Lean Muscle Definition
- Cardio Workouts (23) Get In Shape Now
- Celebrity Workouts (12) Workout Like a Celebrity
- Chest (11) Tone Up Your Chest
- Gym Workouts (11) Best Gym Workouts
- Home Workouts (39) Workout From Home
- Intermediate (24) Step Up Your Workouts
- Kid Friendly (13) Get Kids Movin'
- Legs & Glutes (23) Rockin' Lower Body
- Pool/Water Workouts (8) Water Fun & Fitness
- Pregnancy (14) Fit Pregnancy
- Running (19) Fit To Run
- Sports Workouts (9) Get Your Sport On
- Stretches/Flexibility (15) Power of Stretching
- Weight Loss (13) Lose Weight Fast
- Yoga/Pilates (11) Yoga/Pilates Strength & Focus
- Body Weight (10) Body Weight Fitness
Get-Up-And-Go 5 Minute Workout
One of the best ways to get going in the morning is by getting in a quick workout. If you have 5 minutes, you can exercise all your major muscle groups and get your metabolism going with this simple circuit. Complete each exercise in order for about 30 seconds, then repeat a second time. Feel free to repeat more times if desired.
5 Exercise Circuit
1 Jog in Place
- Jog in place trying to keep your knees high in the air for 30 straight seconds. Make sure you breathe as you jog.
2 Leg Lifts
- Lie on your back with your hands at your sides, and legs straight.
- Raise both legs in the air towards the ceiling, keeping them straight as you go.
- Lower them back to the ground and repeat a total of 10 times.
- Make sure your back stays on the ground throughout the process.
3 Pelvic Lift
- Lie face up with your feet flat on the floor, knees bent and arms stretched out to the sides.
- Raise your hips until your body makes a straight line between your shoulders and knees. Hold for 5 seconds, then lower and return to starting position.
- Repeat 5 times.
4 Push Up
- Get in a push up position. Bend your elbows and lower your body down until your chin almost touches the ground.
- Push up straightening your arms with enough force that your hands actually leave the floor. Allow your hands to land back on the ground and repeat the process again.
- Do 8-10 reps.
5 Sit Up
- While lying on your back, bend your knees as you keep your feet on the floor.
- Raise your upper body towards the ceiling and touch your knees with your palms. Lower down and repeat a total of 20 times.