Kid Friendly Fitness
With the current rise in child obesity, kids more than ever need to learn the proper way to exercise, and how fun it can be to move their bodies. Whether you're a parent, a teacher, an older sibling, a neighbor, or just a friend, you can help the kids around you with these kid friendly exercises.
- Advanced (9) Intensify Your Workouts
- Abs/Core (33) Strong Core Strong Mind
- Arms & Shoulders (22) Sleek, Toned Arms
- Back (10) Core Strength Great Posture
- Beginner (20) Strong Foundation of Fitness
- Body/Muscle Building (38) Lean Muscle Definition
- Cardio Workouts (23) Get In Shape Now
- Celebrity Workouts (12) Workout Like a Celebrity
- Chest (11) Tone Up Your Chest
- Gym Workouts (11) Best Gym Workouts
- Home Workouts (39) Workout From Home
- Intermediate (24) Step Up Your Workouts
- Kid Friendly (13) Get Kids Movin'
- Legs & Glutes (23) Rockin' Lower Body
- Pool/Water Workouts (8) Water Fun & Fitness
- Pregnancy (14) Fit Pregnancy
- Running (19) Fit To Run
- Sports Workouts (9) Get Your Sport On
- Stretches/Flexibility (15) Power of Stretching
- Weight Loss (13) Lose Weight Fast
- Yoga/Pilates (11) Yoga/Pilates Strength & Focus
- Body Weight (10) Body Weight Fitness
Other Kid Friendly Exercises & Workouts
- 10/2/14 - Kids' Halloween Workout When it comes to exercise it can be challenging to get kids motivated. These exercises will get your kids fit and have fun. Each exercise is designed to be done by anyone, so the whole family can... Read More...
- 10/18/14 - Pumping Up With Pumpkins Fall is full of leaves changing colors, vegetable soups on the stove, and pumpkins. We have put together a fun workout that incorporates pumpkins. These workouts are perfect for kids of all ages, but... Read More...
- 01/6/15 - Engaging Kids Exercise is important for reasons like heart health, energy, weight control, reducing cholesterol, and many others. These benefits are even more important for kids. There are so many opportunities for... Read More...