- Advanced (9) Intensify Your Workouts
- Abs/Core (33) Strong Core Strong Mind
- Arms & Shoulders (22) Sleek, Toned Arms
- Back (10) Core Strength Great Posture
- Beginner (20) Strong Foundation of Fitness
- Body/Muscle Building (38) Lean Muscle Definition
- Cardio Workouts (23) Get In Shape Now
- Celebrity Workouts (12) Workout Like a Celebrity
- Chest (11) Tone Up Your Chest
- Gym Workouts (11) Best Gym Workouts
- Home Workouts (39) Workout From Home
- Intermediate (24) Step Up Your Workouts
- Kid Friendly (13) Get Kids Movin'
- Legs & Glutes (23) Rockin' Lower Body
- Pool/Water Workouts (8) Water Fun & Fitness
- Pregnancy (14) Fit Pregnancy
- Running (19) Fit To Run
- Sports Workouts (9) Get Your Sport On
- Stretches/Flexibility (15) Power of Stretching
- Weight Loss (13) Lose Weight Fast
- Yoga/Pilates (11) Yoga/Pilates Strength & Focus
- Body Weight (10) Body Weight Fitness
Lazy Girl Ab Workout
If you're too lazy to plan specific times to exercise, this is the workout for you! These three exercises can be done throughout your regular routine without spending extra time at the gym. One of these exercises you do in your bed when you first wake up, the second you do at some point during your day, and the last one you can do in bed before you go to sleep. You can be lazy AND still exercise. What's better than that?
1 Bed Sit Up
- When you first wake up in the morning, take a few minutes and do your first exercise.
- While lying on your back, bend your knees as you keep your feet on the floor.
- Raise your upper body towards the ceiling and touch your knees with your palms.
- Lower down and repeat a total of 12 times.
- Complete 3 full circuits.
2 Lying Bicycle
- When you lay down to sleep, take a few minutes to get in a quick ab workout.
- Put your hands behind your ears and lay with your legs lying flat.
- In one movement, bring your right knee towards your left elbow. Now bring your left knee towards your right elbow.
- Keep repeating these movements until you have completed 20 on each side.
- Feel free to do 3 circuits.
3 Standing Oblique Crunch
- This exercise is great to do anytime during your day when you're standing still for at least one minute.
- Stand with feet shoulder width apart, arms up and out to your sides.
- Bend to one side and touch your elbow to your knee. Now bend to the other side and touch the other elbow to your other knee.
- During these movements, bend to the side, and not to the front or back.
- Do this 12 times on each side. Complete 3 circuits of each.