- Advanced (9) Intensify Your Workouts
- Abs/Core (33) Strong Core Strong Mind
- Arms & Shoulders (22) Sleek, Toned Arms
- Back (10) Core Strength Great Posture
- Beginner (20) Strong Foundation of Fitness
- Body/Muscle Building (38) Lean Muscle Definition
- Cardio Workouts (23) Get In Shape Now
- Celebrity Workouts (12) Workout Like a Celebrity
- Chest (11) Tone Up Your Chest
- Gym Workouts (11) Best Gym Workouts
- Home Workouts (39) Workout From Home
- Intermediate (24) Step Up Your Workouts
- Kid Friendly (13) Get Kids Movin'
- Legs & Glutes (23) Rockin' Lower Body
- Pool/Water Workouts (8) Water Fun & Fitness
- Pregnancy (14) Fit Pregnancy
- Running (19) Fit To Run
- Sports Workouts (9) Get Your Sport On
- Stretches/Flexibility (15) Power of Stretching
- Weight Loss (13) Lose Weight Fast
- Yoga/Pilates (11) Yoga/Pilates Strength & Focus
- Body Weight (10) Body Weight Fitness
Lazy Girl Leg Workout
If you're too lazy to plan dedicated time to exercise, this is the workout for you! You can do these four exercises throughout your regular daily routine without spending any extra time at the gym or working out from home. One you do before you get out of bed in the morning, the other two as you get ready for your day, and the last one you can do from your desk at work, or while watching television. You can be lazy AND still exercise. What's better than that?
1 Bed Hip Extensions
- Before you roll out of bed in the morning, lie on your back with your knees bent and feet planted on the floor.
- Raise your body off the ground until you make a straight line with your upper body and thighs.
- Hold for 30 seconds, lower down, then repeat 2 more times.
2 Shower Squats
- When you get in the shower, stand with your feet shoulder width apart, hands touching your ears.
- Bend your knees and lower down until your thighs are parallel with the ground.
- Make sure to keep your chest up and stick out your butt as your lower down. Raise up and repeat.
- Complete 3 sets of 10 reps each.
3 Idle Leg Raises
- As you stand in line for your morning coffee, or wait for the elevator, raise up onto your toes, then lower down again.
- Do this 10 times for one set.
- Complete 3 sets.
4 Desk Leg Extensions
- As you sit at your desk at work, straighten one leg until it is parallel with the floor.
- Hold for 5 seconds, then lower down and repeat with the other leg.
- Do this 10 times on each leg.