Getting regular exercise during pregnancy is very important. It helps you gain less weight, makes the delivery easier, lessens back pain, helps you get better sleep, reduces joint pain. Despite all this, many women are hesitant to exercise for fear of hurting the baby.
Because of this valid point, the following exercise programs have been designed to keep you and your baby safe while being able to exercise throughout all three trimesters, and even after delivery. After consulting with your doctor, follow the prescribed exercises to have a healthy and happy pregnancy.
- Advanced (9) Intensify Your Workouts
- Abs/Core (33) Strong Core Strong Mind
- Arms & Shoulders (22) Sleek, Toned Arms
- Back (10) Core Strength Great Posture
- Beginner (20) Strong Foundation of Fitness
- Body/Muscle Building (38) Lean Muscle Definition
- Cardio Workouts (23) Get In Shape Now
- Celebrity Workouts (12) Workout Like a Celebrity
- Chest (11) Tone Up Your Chest
- Gym Workouts (11) Best Gym Workouts
- Home Workouts (39) Workout From Home
- Intermediate (24) Step Up Your Workouts
- Kid Friendly (13) Get Kids Movin'
- Legs & Glutes (23) Rockin' Lower Body
- Pool/Water Workouts (8) Water Fun & Fitness
- Pregnancy (14) Fit Pregnancy
- Running (19) Fit To Run
- Sports Workouts (9) Get Your Sport On
- Stretches/Flexibility (15) Power of Stretching
- Weight Loss (13) Lose Weight Fast
- Yoga/Pilates (11) Yoga/Pilates Strength & Focus
- Body Weight (10) Body Weight Fitness
Other Pregnancy Exercises & Workouts
- 12/4/13 - Four Techniques to Help with Aches During Pregnancy If you are feeling excessively achy during your pregnancy, these light exercises may help relieve some of the stress and pain. Remember not to overdo any exercises and to consult with your health care... Read More...
- 11/28/13 - Pregnancy Workout for your Third Trimester During your third trimester you want to work on preparing for labor, staying flexible and keeping your joints working properly. The following exercises will help strengthen the necessary muscles... Read More...
- 11/1/13 - Pregnancy Workout for your Second Trimester During your second trimester you should focus on maintaining good posture and increasing your core stability and balance. The following exercises will help keep your spine in the proper position, and... Read More...
- 01/23/14 - Pregnancy Workout for your First Trimester During your first trimester, you need work on muscle memory, increasing your stamina, and strengthening core muscles. Your core muscles include your back, waist area and abs. Working these muscles... Read More...
- 10/15/13 - Pregnancy Water Workout Swimming is a low impact exercise that can be very beneficial while you are pregnant. It is easy on your back and legs allowing you to move almost effortlessly and relieving a lot of the strain that... Read More...
- 01/15/14 - Work Your Abs While You're Pregnant It's very important to keep your abdominal muscles strong during pregnancy. This helps prevent you from getting diastasis recti, which is a separation of the abdominal muscles This is common... Read More...
- 12/28/13 - Quickie Workout for a New Mom As a new mom, you're busy morning, noon and night, but you can still fit in a little workout. Here are some quick and easy exercises you can do anytime at home. These simple moves work your... Read More...
- 03/10/14 - 5 Great Tips for Pregnancy Workouts There are many factors to consider when starting a fitness workout during pregnancy. You have to find the balance of a great workout, with ensuring the safety of your child. Between warming up to get... Read More...
- 05/28/14 - Best Way to Lose the Baby Weight The first six months are critical for shedding extra pregnancy weight. Although you can lose the baby weight after six months, the longer you wait, the higher chance you have of becoming obese.... Read More...
- 04/30/14 - Home Workout During Pregnancy While pregnant many women want to try and stay in shape as best they can, so after the baby that are able to get back to their pre-baby weight quickly. It is possible to be in better shape after a... Read More...