- Advanced (9) Intensify Your Workouts
- Abs/Core (33) Strong Core Strong Mind
- Arms & Shoulders (22) Sleek, Toned Arms
- Back (10) Core Strength Great Posture
- Beginner (20) Strong Foundation of Fitness
- Body/Muscle Building (38) Lean Muscle Definition
- Cardio Workouts (23) Get In Shape Now
- Celebrity Workouts (12) Workout Like a Celebrity
- Chest (11) Tone Up Your Chest
- Gym Workouts (11) Best Gym Workouts
- Home Workouts (39) Workout From Home
- Intermediate (24) Step Up Your Workouts
- Kid Friendly (13) Get Kids Movin'
- Legs & Glutes (23) Rockin' Lower Body
- Pool/Water Workouts (8) Water Fun & Fitness
- Pregnancy (14) Fit Pregnancy
- Running (19) Fit To Run
- Sports Workouts (9) Get Your Sport On
- Stretches/Flexibility (15) Power of Stretching
- Weight Loss (13) Lose Weight Fast
- Yoga/Pilates (11) Yoga/Pilates Strength & Focus
- Body Weight (10) Body Weight Fitness
Pregnancy Workout for your Third Trimester
During your third trimester you want to work on preparing for labor, staying flexible and keeping your joints working properly. The following exercises will help strengthen the necessary muscles to make your labor more comfortable.
1 Cat Pose with Kegels
- Get on your hands and knees, making sure your hands are right under your shoulders and your knees are lined up with your hips.
- This will cause your back to be parallel with the ground.
- Breath in as you arch your back and tilt your bum up, then breath out as you tuck your bum under and round your back.
- Tighten your abs and squeeze your vaginal muscles like you're stopping the flow of urine. This is called a Kegel exercise.
- Repeat for 8-10 times. Rest on your heels between reps if needed.
2 Lying Side Stretch
- Lie on your side with knees bent, one leg on top of the other.
- Put a pillow under your head and one under your belly.
- Place your free hand on your belly.
- Keeping your feet touching, rotate your upper hip and knee towards the ceiling.
- Rotate your knee as far as you can, then slowly lower down again.
- Do this 8-10 times, then switch sides and repeat.