- Advanced (9) Intensify Your Workouts
- Abs/Core (33) Strong Core Strong Mind
- Arms & Shoulders (22) Sleek, Toned Arms
- Back (10) Core Strength Great Posture
- Beginner (20) Strong Foundation of Fitness
- Body/Muscle Building (38) Lean Muscle Definition
- Cardio Workouts (23) Get In Shape Now
- Celebrity Workouts (12) Workout Like a Celebrity
- Chest (11) Tone Up Your Chest
- Gym Workouts (11) Best Gym Workouts
- Home Workouts (39) Workout From Home
- Intermediate (24) Step Up Your Workouts
- Kid Friendly (13) Get Kids Movin'
- Legs & Glutes (23) Rockin' Lower Body
- Pool/Water Workouts (8) Water Fun & Fitness
- Pregnancy (14) Fit Pregnancy
- Running (19) Fit To Run
- Sports Workouts (9) Get Your Sport On
- Stretches/Flexibility (15) Power of Stretching
- Weight Loss (13) Lose Weight Fast
- Yoga/Pilates (11) Yoga/Pilates Strength & Focus
- Body Weight (10) Body Weight Fitness
Quick 15 Minute Workout From Home
The routine was developed to help those who are on a time crunch to work out and still want to see the results. It involves 4 key components to ensure the best outcome. Anyone can do this from the comfort of their home.
15 Minute Workout
1 Cardio Activity (10 Minutes)
- Make sure to start at the level you are comfortable with, the exercise is up to you. It could be taking a brisk walk through your neighborhood, hopping on the stationary bike, or using the stair climber or elliptical machine. Make sure you are choosing something you enjoy and is at your effort level to start the workout right.
- You should be able to still hold a conversation but notice your breathing changing. If you are not able to talk, take it down a notch.
2 Ab Exercise (1 minute)
- Laying on an exercise mat or the floor, bend your knees to a right angle, with your feet on the floor.
- Pull yourself up reaching your chin to your chest.
- While holding it, extend your arms and hands pointed towards the top of your knees.
- Slowly lift your shoulders off the matter bringing your hands to your knees. Come back down.
- Continue 49 more times, making sure to extend your arms as far as you can.
3 Strength Moves - Chest Press
- Chest press: Making sure to be flat on your back, with your arms bent and at a right angle at the elbow, press the dumbbell up towards the ceiling.
- Try to extend your arms fully, to get the most out of your workout. Complete 10-15 of those.
5 Strength Moves - Chest Press
- Chest press: Making sure to be flat on your back, with your arms bent and at a right angle at the elbow
- Press the dumbbell up towards the ceiling. Try to extend your arms fully, to get the most out of your workout.
- Complete 10-15 of those.
6 Strength Moves - Curls
- Curls: With your feet shoulder width apart, place your arms on your side and hold the dumbbells facing your arms out in front of you with palms up.
- Now bend your elbow, trying to keep your arm as straight as you can, while still bringing the dumbbells back up to the front of your shoulders. Try alternating right and left arms to concentrate on each arm fully.
- Complete 10-15 reps on each side.
7 Strength Moves - Shoulder Rises
- Shoulder Rises: Stand with your arms along your side holding the dumbbells facing your body.
- Raise your arms slowly keeping your elbows slightly bent to create the letter T.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells back down.
- Complete 10-15 reps.
8 Flexibility (1 minute)
- Stand up with your feet shoulder width apart and place your hands on your hips.
- Reach your left arm up towards the ceiling, and bend your body to the right with your waist.
- Alternate with your right arm up in the air and bending to your left.
- Continue alternating from right to left for 30 seconds.
- Try to sit and have your legs straight in front of you.
- Reach as far as you can towards your toes, and gently lean forward. Not everyone can touch their toes, but try to extend your arms as close as you can without being in discomfort.
- Try and hold for 30 seconds and then relax.