- Advanced (9) Intensify Your Workouts
- Abs/Core (33) Strong Core Strong Mind
- Arms & Shoulders (22) Sleek, Toned Arms
- Back (10) Core Strength Great Posture
- Beginner (20) Strong Foundation of Fitness
- Body/Muscle Building (38) Lean Muscle Definition
- Cardio Workouts (23) Get In Shape Now
- Celebrity Workouts (12) Workout Like a Celebrity
- Chest (11) Tone Up Your Chest
- Gym Workouts (11) Best Gym Workouts
- Home Workouts (39) Workout From Home
- Intermediate (24) Step Up Your Workouts
- Kid Friendly (13) Get Kids Movin'
- Legs & Glutes (23) Rockin' Lower Body
- Pool/Water Workouts (8) Water Fun & Fitness
- Pregnancy (14) Fit Pregnancy
- Running (19) Fit To Run
- Sports Workouts (9) Get Your Sport On
- Stretches/Flexibility (15) Power of Stretching
- Weight Loss (13) Lose Weight Fast
- Yoga/Pilates (11) Yoga/Pilates Strength & Focus
- Body Weight (10) Body Weight Fitness
Simple Bodyweight Upper Body Workout
This workout focuses on your upper body muscles, incuding your biceps, triceps, deltoids, chest and trapezius. These 4 simple exercises use only your bodyweight to strengthen your muscles and tone your upper body. You can complete this entire workout in less than 10 minutes. For best results, we recommend you do this workout at least 3 times per week. Feel free to complete multiple circuits of each exercise to increase your workout.
1 Super Hero
- Lie face down on the ground with arms and legs stretched out.
- In one motion, lift them both off the ground and hold them there for 20 seconds, lower down, and repeat 2 more times.
- Make sure to breathe throughout the movement.
2 Standing Arm Hold & Circles
- Stand with one or both arms facing straight ahead. Hold this position for 30 seconds.
- Move arm(s) out to the side and hold this position for 30 seconds.
- Create small forward circles with your arms and do this for 30 seconds.
- Reverse the direction of your circles and do this for 30 final seconds.
3 Push Up
- Do 10 consecutive Push Ups keeping your back straight throughout the movement.
4 High Plank Walk Out
- Get in a push up position, keeping your arms and back straight. Walk one arm out about 6 inches, then bring it back.
- Walk the other arm out, then bring it back as well.
- Do this 10 times on each side.