Although sports are fun to play and good things to do as social entertainment, they are great for getting you in shape. For this reason, doing sports centered exercises will not only help you when you play for fun, they'll keep your body in shape.
You'll find great volleyball drills that help with agility, speed and strength, running drills that build up your endurance and fast twitch muscles, and ski exercises that will give you amazing legs and build up your core strength.
- Advanced (9) Intensify Your Workouts
- Abs/Core (33) Strong Core Strong Mind
- Arms & Shoulders (22) Sleek, Toned Arms
- Back (10) Core Strength Great Posture
- Beginner (20) Strong Foundation of Fitness
- Body/Muscle Building (38) Lean Muscle Definition
- Cardio Workouts (23) Get In Shape Now
- Celebrity Workouts (12) Workout Like a Celebrity
- Chest (11) Tone Up Your Chest
- Gym Workouts (11) Best Gym Workouts
- Home Workouts (39) Workout From Home
- Intermediate (24) Step Up Your Workouts
- Kid Friendly (13) Get Kids Movin'
- Legs & Glutes (23) Rockin' Lower Body
- Pool/Water Workouts (8) Water Fun & Fitness
- Pregnancy (14) Fit Pregnancy
- Running (19) Fit To Run
- Sports Workouts (9) Get Your Sport On
- Stretches/Flexibility (15) Power of Stretching
- Weight Loss (13) Lose Weight Fast
- Yoga/Pilates (11) Yoga/Pilates Strength & Focus
- Body Weight (10) Body Weight Fitness
Other Sports Exercises & Workouts
- 10/27/13 - 12 Explosive Volleyball Drills to Build Agility, Speed, & Strength Volleyball is a popular sport that requires a great deal of coordination, speed, agility, and strength. It can be a great cardio exercise and provide some fun for you and your friends. There are also... Read More...
- 10/14/13 - 6 Exercises Olympic Skiers Do For Training If you like to ski, the first real snow of the season promises a chance to dig deep into powder and sunshine. Unfortunately, if you don't prepare your body before you go, you run the risk of... Read More...
- 11/14/13 - 5 Tennis Drills to Golden Slam Your Way to Fitness Incorporating specific sports training into your workout can make your routine enjoyable and keep you motivated. It is also a great way to build muscles that will improve your coordination and sport... Read More...
- 12/16/13 - Work Out the Matt Damon Way While training for the movie, Invictus, Matt Damon followed a strict regimen to accurately portray a professional soccer player. Complete the following exercises 3-5 times a week to get in great... Read More...
- 01/17/14 - 8 Exercises to Increase Your Vertical Jump If you play basketball, the higher you can jump, the more rebounds you can get, the more blocks you can make, and the better shots you can take. The same goes for volleyball. The higher you are, the... Read More...
- 01/28/14 - 11 Basketball Exercise Drills Basketball is a great form of exercise. It is a cardio and strength building game that requires muscle memory and intense physical effort. You can increase your basketball skills and lose weight by... Read More...
- 08/2/14 - Active Isolated Stretches (AIS) Active Isolated Stretching (AIS) helps increase flexibility and range of motion. This is a technique that utilizes a rope to assist with simple stretches and allows you to stretch your muscle between... Read More...
- 05/6/14 - Ready, Set, Hike! Football Drills that Burn Fat & Build Muscle These football drills are used by professional football players to build speed, agility, and flexibility. They will help you burn fat, build muscle and also work on your coordination, footwork, leg... Read More...
- 02/27/14 - Three Types of Running Interval Training Although we often hear people say that slow and steady wins the race, you burn more calories if you alternate between low and high intensity exercise. Interval training is similar to playing other... Read More...