- Advanced (9) Intensify Your Workouts
- Abs/Core (33) Strong Core Strong Mind
- Arms & Shoulders (22) Sleek, Toned Arms
- Back (10) Core Strength Great Posture
- Beginner (20) Strong Foundation of Fitness
- Body/Muscle Building (38) Lean Muscle Definition
- Cardio Workouts (23) Get In Shape Now
- Celebrity Workouts (12) Workout Like a Celebrity
- Chest (11) Tone Up Your Chest
- Gym Workouts (11) Best Gym Workouts
- Home Workouts (39) Workout From Home
- Intermediate (24) Step Up Your Workouts
- Kid Friendly (13) Get Kids Movin'
- Legs & Glutes (23) Rockin' Lower Body
- Pool/Water Workouts (8) Water Fun & Fitness
- Pregnancy (14) Fit Pregnancy
- Running (19) Fit To Run
- Sports Workouts (9) Get Your Sport On
- Stretches/Flexibility (15) Power of Stretching
- Weight Loss (13) Lose Weight Fast
- Yoga/Pilates (11) Yoga/Pilates Strength & Focus
- Body Weight (10) Body Weight Fitness
Swimming Drill for Speed - Sprinting
Your regular swimming routine can get old and rather tiresome, especially if all you work on is your technique and distance. Mix up your swimming routine by trying this workout to increase your speed. You can choose a specific stroke to maintain the entire workout or vary the stroke every 400 meters to keep it interesting.
1 Warm Up
- 500 meters - Freestyle
2 Speed Drills
- 400 meters - Alternate every 50 meters between a slow and medium pace
- 400 meters - Alternate every 50 meters between a medium and fast pace
- 800 meters - Freestyle: Start as fast as you can go and decrease your speed with each 100 meters.
- 800 meters - Fast pace for 75 meters. Rest for 15 seconds. Sprint pace for 25 meters. Repeat.
- 400 meters - Medium pace for 25 meters. Rest for 15 seconds. Sprint pace for 25 meters. Repeat.
3 Cool Down
- 300 meters - Freestyle