- Advanced (9) Intensify Your Workouts
- Abs/Core (33) Strong Core Strong Mind
- Arms & Shoulders (22) Sleek, Toned Arms
- Back (10) Core Strength Great Posture
- Beginner (20) Strong Foundation of Fitness
- Body/Muscle Building (38) Lean Muscle Definition
- Cardio Workouts (23) Get In Shape Now
- Celebrity Workouts (12) Workout Like a Celebrity
- Chest (11) Tone Up Your Chest
- Gym Workouts (11) Best Gym Workouts
- Home Workouts (39) Workout From Home
- Intermediate (24) Step Up Your Workouts
- Kid Friendly (13) Get Kids Movin'
- Legs & Glutes (23) Rockin' Lower Body
- Pool/Water Workouts (8) Water Fun & Fitness
- Pregnancy (14) Fit Pregnancy
- Running (19) Fit To Run
- Sports Workouts (9) Get Your Sport On
- Stretches/Flexibility (15) Power of Stretching
- Weight Loss (13) Lose Weight Fast
- Yoga/Pilates (11) Yoga/Pilates Strength & Focus
- Body Weight (10) Body Weight Fitness
Two Great Chest Workouts with the Medicine Ball
Having large pecs is one of the most sought after traits that body builders aim for. In fact, most men tend to over train their pecs. On the other hand, most women are afraid of working their chest because they don't want to look manly.
Having a strong chest is good for a man and a woman because those muscles work together with your arm and core muscles to give you strength and better posture. Perform regular chest exercises as part of your fitness program and start seeing results today.
1 One Arm Push ups
- On the ground get yourself in push-up position with your toes and palms of your hands on the ground.
- Now bring over the medicine ball and place your right hand on top of the ball, keeping your left on the ground.
- Go ahead and do 2 sets of 10 push ups.
- Move the ball to go underneath your left hand with your right hand on the ground.
- Do an additional 2 sets of 10 push ups.
2 Chest Pass with a Wall
- Sit on your knees, either on the ground or mat in front of a solid wall.
- Grab the 12 lb or 15 lb medicine ball and hold it with both hands against your chest.
- Release the medicine ball by doing a chest pass to the wall. Catch the ball when it bounces back from the wall.
- Repeat these chest passes in 3 sets of 10.