Asian Diet Recipes
Why is that people from the orient don't seem to gain much weight? What are they doing that we could learn from? These Asian Diet recipes will help you lower your sugar intake, eliminate trans fats, and reduce your weight, replacing junk food with healthy options.
Asian diets are easily adapted into our lifestyle making it simple to change your eating patterns and behavior. Eating a meal with plenty of rice, and vegetables ensures that you get the nutrition your body needs to keep your heart and lungs healthy and keep your metabolism functioning properly.
- Asian Diet (18) Secrets of the East
- Low Carb Diet (64) High fat & protein
- High Carb Diet (31) For athletes & actives
- Glycemic Index Diet (14) Fat Burning Foods
- Weight Watchers (81) Points for Food
- High Fiber Diet (59) Healthy Body Food
- Low Calorie Diet (127) Fast Weight Loss
- Detox & Cleanse (12) Flush out the Toxins
- Acai Diet (12) Little Purple Fruit
- The Abs Diet (18) Lose the belly fat
- Jillian Michaels Diet (26) Eat & Enjoy It
- Atkins Diet (28) High Protein High Fiber
- South Beach Diet (21) Eat it, Love it, Lose it
- Bob Greene's Diet (14) Create a Better Life
- Biggest Loser Diet (45) Lose Big at Home
- Flat Belly Diet (39) One MUFA a Day
- Volumetrics Diet (16) As Much as You Want
- Paleo Diet (38) Food from History
- Mediterranean Diet (127) A Lifestyle Change
- Raw Food Diet (32) Uncooked & Unprocessed
- Organic Diet (57) Clean Food, Healthy Body
- Ketogenic Diet (17) A low carb, high fat diet that burns the fat stored in your body.
- Main Dish (127) Central meal of the day
- Side Dish (117) Augment the main dish
- Breakfast (125) Tasty breakfast ideas
- Bread (44) Deliciously homemade
- Appetizers & Dips (61) Start the party with
- Salad (100) Sensual Salad Dishes
- Sandwiches & Wraps (36) Something for everyone
- Dessert (127) The perfect touch
- Soups & Stews (54) Hearty or light meal
- Beverage (99) Drinks to Refresh.
- Pasta & Noodle (23) Store it, fix it, eat it
- Sauce & Marinade (23) Low calorie sauces
- Gluten Free (20) Gluten Free Recipes
- Vegan and Vegetarian (40) Plant Based Dishes
- Snacks (69) Tasty Treats
Top Asian Diet recipes
Noodle bowl with Gingered Bok Choy and Tofu
Under: Asian Diet
Delicious udon noodles topped with browned tofu, garlic and ginger flavored bok choy, green onions and a savory broth.
Terriyaki Rice with Carrots & Snap Peas
Under: Asian Diet
Terriyaki Rice with FreshCarrots & Sugar Snap Peas.
Iced Chai Tea
Under: Asian Diet
Iced Chai Tea with fresh cinnamon, clove, orange and vanilla.
Asian Sesame Noodles
under: Pasta & Noodle, Asian Diet, High Fiber Diet
Feel like Chinese take-out tonight? Try this recipe for a low calorie meal with great Asian flavor.
Vegetarian Red Curry
under: Main Dish, Asian Diet, High Carb Diet, Low Calorie Diet
Cook tofu and sweet potatoes with green beans, coconut milk, and other seasonings, then top with fresh cilantro and lime for an amazing dish!
Sesame Stir Fry with Peanuts
under: Main Dish, Asian Diet, Low Calorie Diet, Jillian Michaels Diet, Atkins Diet, South Beach Diet, Biggest Loser Diet
A quick and easy chicken stir fry that's short on calories, but full on flavor.
Vietnamese Steak Sandwich
under: Main Dish, Sandwiches & Wraps, Asian Diet
This sandwich has a sweet Asian flavor with a hearty vegetable and steak center.
Asian Chicken Noodle Salad
under: Salad, Asian Diet, Organic Diet
This is a hearty and filling salad, that is also great for you. It brings different flavors with the rice noodles, cabbage, peanuts, cucumbers and fresh basil.
Asian Chile Chicken Noodle Salad
under: Salad, Asian Diet, Low Carb Diet, Organic Diet
This Asian inspired salad is a great addition to any potluck. It has everything from rice noodles, sherry, fresh cilantro, and sesame oil.
Caribbean Tossed Mango Salad
under: Salad, Asian Diet, Bob Greene\'s Diet, Organic Diet
This is the must have salad that combines both sweet and salty tastes from the brown sugar, red peppers, avocados and cucumbers for a great addition to any BBQ.
Fresh Spring Rolls
under: Side Dish, Asian Diet, Low Calorie Diet
A great side dish combining fresh mint leaves, cilantro, basil, and garlic.
One of a Kind Asparagus
under: Side Dish, Asian Diet, Organic Diet
It combines asparagus, apricot preserves and cinnamon to bring out the flavors.
Egg Free Hot and Sour Soup
under: Soups & Stews, Asian Diet, Low Calorie Diet
Without the egg in the soup, the mushrooms, carrots, red pepper flakes and chicken stock help to create a great soup.