There is nothing more delicious than a loaf of homemade bread. Slicing through a loaf right out of the oven makes the house smell good and enriches the taste of any sandwich or toast. By baking your own bread, you can also choose what goes in it. You can eliminate the sugars and added nutrients by choosing carefully the ingredients.
Try some of our special bread recipes that are designed to fit the diet you choose and provide the nutrition you need. Use these recipes as a healthy alternative to store bought brands. For those who are not on a diet, you can use these bread recipes to save on your grocery bill or just to brighten up your home.
- Asian Diet (18) Secrets of the East
- Low Carb Diet (64) High fat & protein
- High Carb Diet (31) For athletes & actives
- Glycemic Index Diet (14) Fat Burning Foods
- Weight Watchers (81) Points for Food
- High Fiber Diet (59) Healthy Body Food
- Low Calorie Diet (127) Fast Weight Loss
- Detox & Cleanse (12) Flush out the Toxins
- Acai Diet (12) Little Purple Fruit
- The Abs Diet (18) Lose the belly fat
- Jillian Michaels Diet (26) Eat & Enjoy It
- Atkins Diet (28) High Protein High Fiber
- South Beach Diet (21) Eat it, Love it, Lose it
- Bob Greene's Diet (14) Create a Better Life
- Biggest Loser Diet (45) Lose Big at Home
- Flat Belly Diet (39) One MUFA a Day
- Volumetrics Diet (16) As Much as You Want
- Paleo Diet (38) Food from History
- Mediterranean Diet (127) A Lifestyle Change
- Raw Food Diet (32) Uncooked & Unprocessed
- Organic Diet (57) Clean Food, Healthy Body
- Ketogenic Diet (17) A low carb, high fat diet that burns the fat stored in your body.
- Main Dish (127) Central meal of the day
- Side Dish (117) Augment the main dish
- Breakfast (125) Tasty breakfast ideas
- Bread (44) Deliciously homemade
- Appetizers & Dips (61) Start the party with
- Salad (100) Sensual Salad Dishes
- Sandwiches & Wraps (36) Something for everyone
- Dessert (127) The perfect touch
- Soups & Stews (54) Hearty or light meal
- Beverage (99) Drinks to Refresh.
- Pasta & Noodle (23) Store it, fix it, eat it
- Sauce & Marinade (23) Low calorie sauces
- Gluten Free (20) Gluten Free Recipes
- Vegan and Vegetarian (40) Plant Based Dishes
- Snacks (69) Tasty Treats
Top Bread recipes
This recipe adds a new twist to traditional meatloaf by creating turkey meatloaf you can eat like a muffin for breakfast, lunch, or a snack anytime.
Protein Packed Pumpkin Muffins
When fall time rolls around, the flavor of pumpkin is in the air. These pumpkin muffins will hit the spot with your taste buds, and give you the punch of protein your body needs.
Corn Stuffing Muffins
Corn Stuffing Muffins are made with Cornbread, and filled with Flavorful Stuffing.
Yeast Free Wheat Bread
under: Bread, Low Calorie Diet
Plan ahead of time and make this easy and delicious bread to go with any meal.
Banana Bread (Gluten Free)
under: Bread, Low Calorie Diet, Gluten Free
This delicious banana bread is made with down home ingredients and sweetened naturally with bananas, maple syrup and organic natural sugar.
under: Bread, Low Calorie Diet
These healthy, delicious muffins are perfect for breakfast, lunch or a snack anytime.
Orange Blueberry Bran Muffins
under: Bread, Low Carb Diet, Low Calorie Diet, Organic Diet
The oat bran, wheat bran and fresh blueberries pack lots of nutrients into this great tasting muffin.
Sweet Berry Bruschetta
under: Bread, Jillian Michaels Diet, Biggest Loser Diet
Just cook the baguette, spread the sweet sauce on top, broil for 1 minute, then top with fresh strawberries and honey.
Cranberry, Nut and Flaxseed Mini Loaves
under: Bread, High Fiber Diet, Low Calorie Diet
Add flaxseed to whole wheat flour, cranberries, oranges and walnuts and you have a great-tasting, very healthy bread.
under: Bread, Low Calorie Diet, Mediterranean Diet
Naan bread is often seen served in restaurants that serve food from southern and central Asia, but it is very simple to make at home.
Amazing Millet Muffins
under: Bread, Low Calorie Diet, Organic Diet
These muffins contain not only millet, but are also sweetened by honey and made with whole wheat flour for a heart healthy alternative to traditional muffins.
Garlic Flavored Pita Bread Bites
under: Bread, Low Carb Diet, Low Calorie Diet
Made with store bought pita, this recipe is easy to make and done in no time.
Tomato and Roasted Pepper Bruschetta
under: Bread, Low Calorie Diet, Flat Belly Diet
Warm and toasted bruschetta is the perfect thing to serve as an appetizer or a side dish with your favorite Italian meal.