Find tasty breakfast and brunch ideas from DietTools.com Breakfast Recipes. Need a new way to use up your eggs? Want to eliminate plain old cereal and milk from your morning routine but don't know what to use instead? Try some of our breakfast recipes! Many are fast and easy to prepare so you can keep the morning meal time quick and efficient. Other recipes take more preparation in case you want something to impress your company.
Find family favorites such as Juevos Rancheros, Granola, Quiche, and French Toast along with even more recipes that will give you a nutritious boost to start your day. Give yourself and your family the jump start they need in the morning.
- Asian Diet (18) Secrets of the East
- Low Carb Diet (64) High fat & protein
- High Carb Diet (31) For athletes & actives
- Glycemic Index Diet (14) Fat Burning Foods
- Weight Watchers (81) Points for Food
- High Fiber Diet (59) Healthy Body Food
- Low Calorie Diet (127) Fast Weight Loss
- Detox & Cleanse (12) Flush out the Toxins
- Acai Diet (12) Little Purple Fruit
- The Abs Diet (18) Lose the belly fat
- Jillian Michaels Diet (26) Eat & Enjoy It
- Atkins Diet (28) High Protein High Fiber
- South Beach Diet (21) Eat it, Love it, Lose it
- Bob Greene's Diet (14) Create a Better Life
- Biggest Loser Diet (45) Lose Big at Home
- Flat Belly Diet (39) One MUFA a Day
- Volumetrics Diet (16) As Much as You Want
- Paleo Diet (38) Food from History
- Mediterranean Diet (127) A Lifestyle Change
- Raw Food Diet (32) Uncooked & Unprocessed
- Organic Diet (57) Clean Food, Healthy Body
- Ketogenic Diet (17) A low carb, high fat diet that burns the fat stored in your body.
- Main Dish (127) Central meal of the day
- Side Dish (117) Augment the main dish
- Breakfast (125) Tasty breakfast ideas
- Bread (44) Deliciously homemade
- Appetizers & Dips (61) Start the party with
- Salad (100) Sensual Salad Dishes
- Sandwiches & Wraps (36) Something for everyone
- Dessert (127) The perfect touch
- Soups & Stews (54) Hearty or light meal
- Beverage (99) Drinks to Refresh.
- Pasta & Noodle (23) Store it, fix it, eat it
- Sauce & Marinade (23) Low calorie sauces
- Gluten Free (20) Gluten Free Recipes
- Vegan and Vegetarian (40) Plant Based Dishes
- Snacks (69) Tasty Treats
Top Breakfast recipes
Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
Dark Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
Coconut Blueberry Muffins
Coconut Blueberry Muffins topped with Crunchy Oats
Avocado Breakfast Omelet
Avocado Tomato and Cheese Omelet
The Super Power Cookie
under: Breakfast, Dessert
This low calorie cookie will give you a sugar fix, boost your energy and fit your diet plan!
Hot Breakfast Cereal
under: Breakfast, High Carb Diet, High Fiber Diet, Glycemic Index Diet, Organic Diet
This recipe contains four types of grains, two different seeds, plus rice and cornmeal to boost. Talk about a healthy way to start your day.
Awesome Acai Bowl
under: Breakfast, Acai Diet
Add acai berries to strawberries, yogurt, granola and fresh berries, and youve got yourself one great tasting, healthy breakfast.
Pancakes with Protein & Soy
under: Breakfast, Low Carb Diet, Low Calorie Diet
These pancakes are great tasting and contain different types of protein to help your body work right.
Ultimate Power Smoothie
under: Breakfast, The Abs Diet
This smoothie adds cooked oatmeal to protein packed whey powder and peanut butter to give you a smooth and delicious treat.
Natural Energy Bar
under: Breakfast, High Carb Diet, Low Calorie Diet
Mix together the oats, nuts, seeds, flour, fruit and seasonings to make these delicious energy bars.
Bob Harper's Green Drink
under: Breakfast, Low Calorie Diet, Biggest Loser Diet
Mix all the fruit and veggies together, add the supplements and you're set for a great on the go meal.
Asian Spice Oatmeal
under: Breakfast, Jillian Michaels Diet, South Beach Diet
Oatmeal is good by itself, but with added ginger, honey, yogurt and almonds, it is incredible.
Fruity Breakfast Parfait
under: Breakfast, Low Calorie Diet
This parfait not only has the protein and fiber you need, it has the added boost of wheat germ.
Toasted Ham & Swiss Breakfast Casserole
under: Breakfast, Atkins Diet, South Beach Diet, Biggest Loser Diet
This casserole tastes kind of like a quiche, but it's much more healthy. Simple layer the ingredients, chill and cook