The perfect touch to any meal is a taste of sweet, but dessert is often the pitfall for dieters. Our sweet treat desserts can help you stay on track with their low calorie content and diet categories. All you have to do is find a dessert that matches the diet you are following and you'll be able to enjoy your rich dessert without the bitter after-taste of regret.
Satisfy your cravings with cookies, cake, chocolate, brownies, pie, candy, shakes, ice-cream and other fabulous recipes. Each recipe will give you the nutritional information you need to make choices that will allow you to continue your weight loss journey.
- Asian Diet (18) Secrets of the East
- Low Carb Diet (64) High fat & protein
- High Carb Diet (31) For athletes & actives
- Glycemic Index Diet (14) Fat Burning Foods
- Weight Watchers (81) Points for Food
- High Fiber Diet (59) Healthy Body Food
- Low Calorie Diet (127) Fast Weight Loss
- Detox & Cleanse (12) Flush out the Toxins
- Acai Diet (12) Little Purple Fruit
- The Abs Diet (18) Lose the belly fat
- Jillian Michaels Diet (26) Eat & Enjoy It
- Atkins Diet (28) High Protein High Fiber
- South Beach Diet (21) Eat it, Love it, Lose it
- Bob Greene's Diet (14) Create a Better Life
- Biggest Loser Diet (45) Lose Big at Home
- Flat Belly Diet (39) One MUFA a Day
- Volumetrics Diet (16) As Much as You Want
- Paleo Diet (38) Food from History
- Mediterranean Diet (127) A Lifestyle Change
- Raw Food Diet (32) Uncooked & Unprocessed
- Organic Diet (57) Clean Food, Healthy Body
- Ketogenic Diet (17) A low carb, high fat diet that burns the fat stored in your body.
- Main Dish (127) Central meal of the day
- Side Dish (117) Augment the main dish
- Breakfast (125) Tasty breakfast ideas
- Bread (44) Deliciously homemade
- Appetizers & Dips (61) Start the party with
- Salad (100) Sensual Salad Dishes
- Sandwiches & Wraps (36) Something for everyone
- Dessert (127) The perfect touch
- Soups & Stews (54) Hearty or light meal
- Beverage (99) Drinks to Refresh.
- Pasta & Noodle (23) Store it, fix it, eat it
- Sauce & Marinade (23) Low calorie sauces
- Gluten Free (20) Gluten Free Recipes
- Vegan and Vegetarian (40) Plant Based Dishes
- Snacks (69) Tasty Treats
Top Dessert recipes
Pumpkin White Chip Cookies
Pumpkin White Chip Cookies with dried cranberries.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gluten Free Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Chocolate Coconut Dip
Chocolate Coconut Dip with fresh strawberries
The Super Power Cookie
under: Breakfast, Dessert
This low calorie cookie will give you a sugar fix, boost your energy and fit your diet plan!
Cream Cheese Pie Crust (Gluten Free)
under: Dessert, Low Carb Diet, Low Calorie Diet, Gluten Free
This delectable crust can be whipped up in just 10 minutes.
Strawberry-Lemon Jello Dessert Salad
under: Salad, Dessert, Biggest Loser Diet
The Strawberry and Lemon flavor mixed with pineapples, marshmallows and and cream cheese make this salad irresistible.
Flavorful Raw Brownies
under: Dessert, High Fiber Diet, Low Calorie Diet, Raw Food Diet, Organic Diet
A unique and healthy way to make brownies. This alternative raw recipes combines rolled oats, walnuts, sesame seeds with honey and carob powder.
under: Dessert, Low Calorie Diet, Organic Diet
A simple light dessert made by mixing strawberries with a raspberry sorbet.
Beverly Hills Inspired Cheesecake
under: Dessert, Atkins Diet
It combines crust, cream cheese, sugar, lemon zest, sour cream and vanilla for the best cheesecake in town.
Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce (Sugar Free)
under: Dessert, Low Calorie Diet
A quick preparation dessert made with eggs, french bread, raisins, vanilla, simple sweeteners., and whiskey to make a great bread pudding.
Eggless Almond Cookies
under: Dessert, High Carb Diet, Organic Diet, Vegan and Vegetarian
This dessert is a tasty treat for any occasion by combining flour, almonds, and maple syrup.
Healthy Pumpkin Pie
under: Dessert, High Fiber Diet
This is a great healthy pumpkin pie that is also gluten free.
under: Dessert, Jillian Michaels Diet, Biggest Loser Diet
A fun and messy dessert made with marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate chips.