Raw Food Diet Recipes
If you are following the Raw Food Diet, then you probably eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, nuts, seeds, and dehydrated meats and beans. Raw food is usually uncooked and unprocessed so it remains in it's most wholesome state. For a variety of raw food recipes and menu ideas, check out the recipes we have in this section of DietTools.com.
Soy and bean products are also considered part of the raw food movements and approved food items.
- Asian Diet (18) Secrets of the East
- Low Carb Diet (64) High fat & protein
- High Carb Diet (31) For athletes & actives
- Glycemic Index Diet (14) Fat Burning Foods
- Weight Watchers (81) Points for Food
- High Fiber Diet (59) Healthy Body Food
- Low Calorie Diet (127) Fast Weight Loss
- Detox & Cleanse (12) Flush out the Toxins
- Acai Diet (12) Little Purple Fruit
- The Abs Diet (18) Lose the belly fat
- Jillian Michaels Diet (26) Eat & Enjoy It
- Atkins Diet (28) High Protein High Fiber
- South Beach Diet (21) Eat it, Love it, Lose it
- Bob Greene's Diet (14) Create a Better Life
- Biggest Loser Diet (45) Lose Big at Home
- Flat Belly Diet (39) One MUFA a Day
- Volumetrics Diet (16) As Much as You Want
- Paleo Diet (38) Food from History
- Mediterranean Diet (127) A Lifestyle Change
- Raw Food Diet (32) Uncooked & Unprocessed
- Organic Diet (57) Clean Food, Healthy Body
- Ketogenic Diet (17) A low carb, high fat diet that burns the fat stored in your body.
- Main Dish (127) Central meal of the day
- Side Dish (117) Augment the main dish
- Breakfast (125) Tasty breakfast ideas
- Bread (44) Deliciously homemade
- Appetizers & Dips (61) Start the party with
- Salad (100) Sensual Salad Dishes
- Sandwiches & Wraps (36) Something for everyone
- Dessert (127) The perfect touch
- Soups & Stews (54) Hearty or light meal
- Beverage (99) Drinks to Refresh.
- Pasta & Noodle (23) Store it, fix it, eat it
- Sauce & Marinade (23) Low calorie sauces
- Gluten Free (20) Gluten Free Recipes
- Vegan and Vegetarian (40) Plant Based Dishes
- Snacks (69) Tasty Treats
Top Raw Food Diet recipes
Kiwi Celery Smoothie
Under: Raw Food Diet
Kiwi Celery Smoothie with fresh Honeydew, Pineapple and Kale.
Watermelon Lime Popsicles
Under: Raw Food Diet
Watermelon Popsicles that are simple, sweet and easy to make.
Grape & Kiwi Skewers
Under: Raw Food Diet
Grape & Kiwi Fresh Fruit Skewers.
Pico De Gallo
under: Snacks, Appetizers & Dips, Low Carb Diet, Low Calorie Diet, Raw Food Diet
A light and fresh salsa made with simple, yet flavorful ingredients.
Crunchy Cucumber Rounds
under: Snacks, Appetizers & Dips, Low Carb Diet, Raw Food Diet
With very little fat, cholesterol and calories, these make the perfect snack.
Great Outdoor Trail Mix
under: Snacks, Bob Greene\'s Diet, Raw Food Diet, Organic Diet
Packed full of nuts and berries, this trail mix will provide all the energy you need for your next hike.
under: Low Carb Diet, Low Calorie Diet, Mediterranean Diet, Raw Food Diet, Organic Diet
Sun-Dried Tomatoes are great for sauces, soup, Italian pastas, Mediterranean dishes, dips, appetizers and more.
Heart Healthy Muesli
under: Breakfast, Low Calorie Diet, Bob Greene\'s Diet, Raw Food Diet, Organic Diet
This recipe includes everything you need to start your day right. Simply mix everything together, eat by itself, or mixed with milk or yogurt.
Sweet Dill Cucumber Salad
under: Salad, Low Calorie Diet, Jillian Michaels Diet, Raw Food Diet
This Greek inspired salad is a great mix of flavors from cucumbers, white onions, and dried dill.
Colorful 3 Pepper Salad
under: Salad, Bob Greene\'s Diet, Raw Food Diet, Organic Diet
This is a light, refreshing salad with subtle flavors from the orange, red and yellow bell peppers.
Sweet Cole Slaw
under: Salad, Biggest Loser Diet, Raw Food Diet, Organic Diet
The combination from the cider vinegar and the cabbage, adds a great sweet taste to the simple cole slaw.
Parmesan Pasta Salad
under: Salad, Pasta & Noodle, Jillian Michaels Diet, Biggest Loser Diet, Raw Food Diet
Great refreshing salad that combines pasta of your choice, tomatoes, cucumbers, and Parmesan cheese.
under: Breakfast, Beverage, Low Calorie Diet, Raw Food Diet, Organic Diet
All these amazing health benefits are packed into a sweet and creamy tasting fruit that makes a delectable smoothie.