Looking for snack recipes that you and the family can enjoy? Sift through these tasty treats at DietTools.com. These snacks can be made and stored for healthy lunch treats or sent to work same day for your spouse to snack on between meals. There is no need to avoid snacks in order to lose weight. Instead eat snacks without the bitter after taste of regret.
- Asian Diet (18) Secrets of the East
- Low Carb Diet (64) High fat & protein
- High Carb Diet (31) For athletes & actives
- Glycemic Index Diet (14) Fat Burning Foods
- Weight Watchers (81) Points for Food
- High Fiber Diet (59) Healthy Body Food
- Low Calorie Diet (127) Fast Weight Loss
- Detox & Cleanse (12) Flush out the Toxins
- Acai Diet (12) Little Purple Fruit
- The Abs Diet (18) Lose the belly fat
- Jillian Michaels Diet (26) Eat & Enjoy It
- Atkins Diet (28) High Protein High Fiber
- South Beach Diet (21) Eat it, Love it, Lose it
- Bob Greene's Diet (14) Create a Better Life
- Biggest Loser Diet (45) Lose Big at Home
- Flat Belly Diet (39) One MUFA a Day
- Volumetrics Diet (16) As Much as You Want
- Paleo Diet (38) Food from History
- Mediterranean Diet (127) A Lifestyle Change
- Raw Food Diet (32) Uncooked & Unprocessed
- Organic Diet (57) Clean Food, Healthy Body
- Ketogenic Diet (17) A low carb, high fat diet that burns the fat stored in your body.
- Main Dish (127) Central meal of the day
- Side Dish (117) Augment the main dish
- Breakfast (125) Tasty breakfast ideas
- Bread (44) Deliciously homemade
- Appetizers & Dips (61) Start the party with
- Salad (100) Sensual Salad Dishes
- Sandwiches & Wraps (36) Something for everyone
- Dessert (127) The perfect touch
- Soups & Stews (54) Hearty or light meal
- Beverage (99) Drinks to Refresh.
- Pasta & Noodle (23) Store it, fix it, eat it
- Sauce & Marinade (23) Low calorie sauces
- Gluten Free (20) Gluten Free Recipes
- Vegan and Vegetarian (40) Plant Based Dishes
- Snacks (69) Tasty Treats
Top Snacks recipes
Peanut Butter Ice Cream Popsicles
Peanut Butter and Bananas taste so good together, so why not put them together in a healthy home made Popsicle?
Fruity Cocktail Bowl
This delicious fruit cocktail made with any fruit you'd like. This is a traditional recipe with a custom twist.
Fiber 1 Peanut Butter Cereal Squares
Fiber 1 Peanut Butter Cereal Squares
Pico De Gallo
under: Snacks, Appetizers & Dips, Low Carb Diet, Low Calorie Diet, Raw Food Diet
A light and fresh salsa made with simple, yet flavorful ingredients.
Crunchy Cucumber Rounds
under: Snacks, Appetizers & Dips, Low Carb Diet, Raw Food Diet
With very little fat, cholesterol and calories, these make the perfect snack.
Guiltless Homemade Fries
under: Snacks, Side Dish, Low Calorie Diet
Made with dried dill weed and Italian herb seasoning, these home made fries are one of a kind.
Apple Almond Chex Bars
under: Snacks, Low Calorie Diet
Just 20 minutes of your time and you could be eating fresh granola bars made with apples, cranberries and almonds.
Gluten Free Energy Balls
under: Snacks, High Fiber Diet, Gluten Free
These energy balls are the perfect on the go snack for individuals who like to work out and are watching their weight.
Great Outdoor Trail Mix
under: Snacks, Bob Greene\'s Diet, Raw Food Diet, Organic Diet
Packed full of nuts and berries, this trail mix will provide all the energy you need for your next hike.
Yummy Protein Popcorn
under: Snacks, High Carb Diet
This recipe takes your standard microwave popcorn and gives it a sweet, peanut buttery taste you're sure to love.
Vanilla Raspberry Granola Bars
under: Snacks, Low Calorie Diet, Jillian Michaels Diet, Biggest Loser Diet
These delicious bars are topped with honey granola and raspberry spread to create the perfect mix of sweet and crunchy.
Homemade Southwestern Chips
under: Snacks, South Beach Diet, Biggest Loser Diet
Making your own pita chips is easier than you think. Just spray the pitas on both sides, sprinkle with chili powder and broil until toasted.
Low Calorie Power Bars
under: Snacks, Dessert, Low Calorie Diet
The bar is made from all natural cereal, rolled oats, applesauce, honey, brown sugar and sunflower seeds.