Avoiding the Freshman Fifteen
- Popular Diets (32) What Fits You
- Fantastic Food (74) Nutrition & Well...
- News & Events (35) Current Events
- Fitness Workouts (50) Fit & Trim
- DT Challenges (3) DT Challenges
- Weekly News Update (7) DT Weekly News Updat...
Some colleges have noticed this trend and are doing something to help their students make better choices. This all girls school has transformed their cafeteria food to include smaller portions, fresh vegetables, and lean meats. If your particular school isn't making these changes, you can make them yourself.
When it comes to eating, make sure to include plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, avoid items made with white flour, and limit your sugar intake. By following these simple rules, you should make it to the end of your freshman year without having to loosen your belt.