Dr. Elihu's Healthy Grocery Shopping Tips
- Popular Diets (32) What Fits You
- Fantastic Food (74) Nutrition & Well...
- News & Events (35) Current Events
- Fitness Workouts (50) Fit & Trim
- DT Challenges (3) DT Challenges
- Weekly News Update (7) DT Weekly News Updat...
Dr. Nadia Elihu is a doctor of internal medicine at St. Joseph Hopsital in Orange County California. She strongly encourages people to make healthy food choices that will improve their internal body health.
Dr. Elihu says that making healthy food choices starts with what you have in your fridge. If you have junk in the fridge then that is what you're going to eat. The best way to start right is to make sure that you only have healthy food in your home. She gives some grocery shopping pointers to help you replace your junk food with things that are healthy.