Great Lower Back Workout
- Popular Diets (32) What Fits You
- Fantastic Food (74) Nutrition & Well...
- News & Events (35) Current Events
- Fitness Workouts (50) Fit & Trim
- DT Challenges (3) DT Challenges
- Weekly News Update (7) DT Weekly News Updat...
Most of us are familiar with with exercises for our legs, arms, glutes and abs, but few of us take the time to exercise our backs. While the lower back muscles are a very small area compared to other muscle groups, you should not underestimate their importance.
You use the strength of your lower back for exercises like squats and calve raises. If your lower back is not strong, your body can't create the right amount of resistance to use while performing these other exercises. This will make it very difficult for you to build strength and muscle. Your lower back muscles hold up your entire torso and help your posture.
This video shows you some great lower back exercises you can do without any speical equipment. Do this entire work out once or twice a week to see the best results.