Teens and Sleep Deprivation
- Popular Diets (32) What Fits You
- Fantastic Food (74) Nutrition & Well...
- News & Events (35) Current Events
- Fitness Workouts (50) Fit & Trim
- DT Challenges (3) DT Challenges
- Weekly News Update (7) DT Weekly News Updat...
If you ask most teenagers, most of them will probably admit that they don't get enough sleep. Is this because they're staying up too late with friends, drinking too much caffeine, or is it just due to raging hormones? Either way, most teenagers are definitely sleep deprived, but is this a problem? Can sleep deprivation actually cause physical or mental harm?